To The Guys Who Wear Panties.....

.how & where do you buy them?

i wear them most days, but i need a few more. i've tried ebay but when they are delivered they are not always what i like. i don't have any knowledge of brands or materials.

any suggestions are welcome.
I have a subscription to splendies. Best decision this sissy ever made. You choose style's and get a random assortment every month.

My very first pair, my own, my mom bought for me. The ones I've bought for myself, I've got from ebay and Amazon. I've been lucky to find women selling their used ones on ebay and they've been really nice about a guy buying them who intends to dress in them. You used to could buy "well worn" panties off ebay that would be scented up rather nicely but not anymore, they put a stop to that. I prefer to buy secondhand panties because they'll be broken in, stained and look like a woman wears them (obviously). Nothing triggers me more than sitting on the toilet and my panties around my knees and they look brand new... I obviously can't soil them myself, can't discharge into them and definitely won't have period stains in them. So ebay and Amazon are a good place, sometimes I've just walked right into Walmart and bought my own too but you have to be very careful doing that if you're in the closet.