Tonight my hotwife gets her erotic massage from young & hung

jbnash

Male
From
KY, US
Feb 27, 2022
Louisville, KY, USA
This Friday she gets her erotic massage and a chance to meet a potential new mfm playmate. He's 10yrs younger and fit, hung and thick. I just confirmed everything and have now begun to tease her with pics. Will continue to do so throughout the week until he's here. This is just a first meet with no expectation of her to play. However - i think she'll change her mind. At least i hope so, :p

Attachments

• Attachment-1 (3).jpeg
    Attachment-1 (3).jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 65
This Friday she gets her erotic massage and a chance to meet a potential new mfm playmate. He's 10yrs younger and fit, hung and thick. I just confirmed everything and have now begun to tease her with pics. Will continue to do so throughout the week until he's here. This is just a first meet with no expectation of her to play. However - i think she'll change her mind. At least i hope so, :p
Lovely to watch.

Reactions: jbnash
her massage got moved to tonight instead of friday. I'll be in the room with her watching him massage her and hoping she'll initiate something. It's a first meet so she's unsure. crossing my fingers. I've already put my cage on building intensity. We use the cage as foreplay and it works!

• Love
Reactions: whiskeytrot