Tonight my hotwife gets her erotic massage from young & hung

jbnash

Male
From
KY, US
Feb 27, 2022
Louisville, KY, USA
This Friday she gets her erotic massage and a chance to meet a potential new mfm playmate. He's 10yrs younger and fit, hung and thick. I just confirmed everything and have now begun to tease her with pics. Will continue to do so throughout the week until he's here. This is just a first meet with no expectation of her to play. However - i think she'll change her mind. At least i hope so, :p

Attachments

• Attachment-1 (3).jpeg
    Attachment-1 (3).jpeg
    404.1 KB · Views: 57

whiskeytrot

Couple
Nov 14, 2019
This Friday she gets her erotic massage and a chance to meet a potential new mfm playmate. He's 10yrs younger and fit, hung and thick. I just confirmed everything and have now begun to tease her with pics. Will continue to do so throughout the week until he's here. This is just a first meet with no expectation of her to play. However - i think she'll change her mind. At least i hope so, :p
Lovely to watch.

Reactions: jbnash

jbnash

Male
From
KY, US
Feb 27, 2022
Louisville, KY, USA
her massage got moved to tonight instead of friday. I'll be in the room with her watching him massage her and hoping she'll initiate something. It's a first meet so she's unsure. crossing my fingers. I've already put my cage on building intensity. We use the cage as foreplay and it works!

• Love
Reactions: whiskeytrot