Total Focus On Her Clit - Share Yours

jw_kk

Male
Gold
My wife KK loves to have her clit kissed, touched, buzzed, sucked or otherwise stimulated until she cums. Share some of yours....

forced_orgasm.jpg

In this shot, I've got KK in stockings and heels, tied to the bed frame, while I buzz her clit with a specialty vibe. The best part, there are two strangers in the room with us, watching me pleasure KK while they stroke.

My wife KK loves to have her clit kissed, touched, buzzed, sucked or otherwise stimulated until she cums. Share some of yours....

View attachment 1880874

In this shot, I've got KK in stockings and heels, tied to the bed frame, while I buzz her clit with a specialty vibe. The best part, there are two strangers in the room with us, watching me pleasure KK while they stroke.
Sounds like a lot of fun did the strangers get to do more and have fun with her?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Sounds like a lot of fun did the strangers get to do more and have fun with her?
Yes... this particular event occured while KK was (trying to be) "on the wagon" so to speak. Short version, she was carrying some emotional baggage about being "too much of a slut," and guilt for such sexual abandon. She wanted to cut back, at first to just watching and being watched...

Clearly it didn't work. That encounter ended up with three of us fucking KK senseless, including ********-play, and a whole lot of kink.