Toy's for training

My wife has various dildos of different lengths and widths, some that vibrate and some that don’t. She generally prefers the 8 inch of regular thickness, but will use different ones depending on what mood she is in and what type of thing we are doing. I love sliding them in and out of her whilst licking her pussy. So hot stretching her with her biggest one.
We both really enjoy using dildos on her.

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife has various dildos of different lengths and widths, some that vibrate and some that don’t. She generally prefers the 8 inch of regular thickness, but will use different ones depending on what mood she is in and what type of thing we are doing. I love sliding them in and out of her whilst licking her pussy. So hot stretching her with her biggest one.
We both really enjoy using dildos on her.
That sounds very hot and tasty 😋

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij
I just bought the wife a new dildo hoping it will interest her in having a long black cock in her. It's 8" long but not too thick. I've learned that she not crazy about girth.

Reactions: Ozzij
We have been using sleeves and we landed on a sensual extensions dual density one. Low shore ratings and very realistic. She says it feels like the real thing.

Having said that, we don’t have any lifestyle experience. This has been something that has caused my wife to really enjoy sex, to open up more and learn that she needs a larger dick to really enjoy sex.