Trying make my wife a Hotwife - Am I on the good way?

Penis sleeve experience

So, the desire to see her been penetrated by a bigger cock increased and really want see her reaction and i far can she go and receive it. She always says mine is kore than sufficient to satisfy her fully. However, i have the feeling that when she is really aroused she can take a little more inside her. Like i said before she is very tight. Well, i bought a penis sleeve transforming my 6x5" cock into a 8x6in one around the thickest part.
One year ago, we went to dinner i than to a hotel room, there i sold her eyes and start licking her down there, kissing, licking and suck her beautiful, tight, shaved pussy. When i though she was already well wet i put the sleeve on my cock, some lub and start to press the head sleeve against her aroused pussy. So beautiful to see how her embrace de bigger cock and i her pussy opened, i did slowly movements against her and inch by inch she went take it inside her. "Oh, fuck, what is that?!" Was easier to take than i though. her face was amazing, she bit her hands and her face turned red. i start fucking her harder and she came in less than a minute. She stop and took the of the blindfold " i want see what it is" she looked and start smiling i ask her to suck it a little but she only could take a little below the head. Then i start fucking her doggy and made her came again. She told me she want feel my cock, so i pull out the sleeve and penetrate her with my cock. Fuck, never felt her pussy like that!!! I was super surprised! That feeling, uau! So loose... I couldn't stand it for a long time and came in her mouth!
Later ask her:
Me: Did you feel much difference?
She: A lot, i feel completely fulfilled!
Uuau, great!!!
A few months later i used the sleeve again in another hotel room, when she saw me with the sleeve on my cock ready to fuck her, she smile i said:
She: Now i just want big cock!
I just couldn't last to long and came inside the sleeve while fucking her with spread legs and bent knees.
Unfortunately, we lock the sleeve in the wrong place and it spoiled.
But now she had taken a bigger one! ;)
I really loved the discussion about you using a sleeve to fuck your wife, very hot. I have been fucking my wife regularly now with a sleeve and she loves having her little pussy filled and I love watching her take it. Sometime she lets me sleeve fuck her 20 minutes. I love fucking her after she been fucked good with that big sleeve. When I sleeve fuck her I talk dirty and say Mrs. XXX can sure take a lot of cock. I tell I am training her to take a big cock. We sometime do the role playing thing where she is getting bent over and fucked at a party by another man with a big cock.

I really loved the discussion about you using a sleeve to fuck your wife, very hot. I have been fucking my wife regularly now with a sleeve and she loves having her little pussy filled and I love watching her take it. Sometime she lets me sleeve fuck her 20 minutes. I love fucking her after she been fucked good with that big sleeve. When I sleeve fuck her I talk dirty and say Mrs. XXX can sure take a lot of cock. I tell I am training her to take a big cock. We sometime do the role playing thing where she is getting bent over and fucked at a party by another man with a big cock.
Is incredible how the things progres. Now she can take more and more easily the bigger dildo. Obviously, her pussy already knows it and is adapt for it. Now she already knows how it is to be fucked by a bigger one. It is a path of no way return! 😅

Yesterday we went to dinner and she was brutal sexyyyyy! When arrived home I started asking her to do to me some questions about my fantasy, she just laughed and said it was my fantasy but she wouldn't know nothing. I pushed her and she said she would think some. Than she asked "why have you those sexual pics on your computer, I just found that occasionally?" Well, didn't know she had seen lol unexpected but a great thing she said "do you need that?" I explained it was only situations and I imagined her on those situations. She replied "I see your point" whole smiling. When home with a lot of grab and rubbish I continued pushing her and she ask "what does exiting you so much in a threesome?" I replied "see you take more than one cock and see you being fucked" she proceed "do you really want see me fucked my someone else" without hesitation "oh yes"
She was touch my cock over my pants and a lot of rubbish on her ass, ands all over her body, when. I go down I noticed she was without pants (didn't know when she take it off) I just pull her dress up and seated her I started eating her beautiful pussy, she was so wet!!!! Then a unexpected question "would you prefer a threesome with a black or white guy?" I stoped 2 seconds, total unexpected question and than replied "white" she said "well, at least that" (she is not really into black ones, always said that)
While eating her I gave to her one of her toys and she started sucking so truthfully, than ask for my cock and sucked mine, fucked her with all her toys, the big one included. I finished in her mouth after fucking her and give her some orgasms ( the most intense was with the big one dildo). Wonderful sex night!! 🔥🔥🔥

The dress she wore

Attachments

• IMG20230712224725.jpg
    IMG20230712224725.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 165
Yesterday we went to dinner and she was brutal sexyyyyy! When arrived home I started asking her to do to me some questions about my fantasy, she just laughed and said it was my fantasy but she wouldn't know nothing. I pushed her and she said she would think some. Than she asked "why have you those sexual pics on your computer, I just found that occasionally?" Well, didn't know she had seen lol unexpected but a great thing she said "do you need that?" I explained it was only situations and I imagined her on those situations. She replied "I see your point" whole smiling. When home with a lot of grab and rubbish I continued pushing her and she ask "what does exiting you so much in a threesome?" I replied "see you take more than one cock and see you being fucked" she proceed "do you really want see me fucked my someone else" without hesitation "oh yes"
She was touch my cock over my pants and a lot of rubbish on her ass, ands all over her body, when. I go down I noticed she was without pants (didn't know when she take it off) I just pull her dress up and seated her I started eating her beautiful pussy, she was so wet!!!! Then a unexpected question "would you prefer a threesome with a black or white guy?" I stoped 2 seconds, total unexpected question and than replied "white" she said "well, at least that" (she is not really into black ones, always said that)
While eating her I gave to her one of her toys and she started sucking so truthfully, than ask for my cock and sucked mine, fucked her with all her toys, the big one included. I finished in her mouth after fucking her and give her some orgasms ( the most intense was with the big one dildo). Wonderful sex night!! 🔥🔥🔥

The dress she wore
please more updates!

Hi, we are married for about 15 years and a few years ago i start fantasised about see my wife well fucked by another guy. We are a little above middle 30's couple. She is a very beautiful brunette with very attractive big boobs that always get a lot attention. I never though i would get this kind of fantasy cause at the very begin of our relationship i was a little jealous. At the beginning i fantasised about that but after to cum the desired just disappear. But, the last year and a half the desire just get strong and strong. So, a year ago i confess to her my fantasy and will post my journey to try make her a really HOTWIFE. Have some hot moments that increase my desire but is just not easy to reach the goal. Have 3 images in my head that make me crazy in a good/bad way:
- she, on her knees, sucking another man's cock.
- she, lay down on her back with her open legs and bend knees being fucked deep by a big cock
- she, bent over, being fucked from behind and her gorgeous tits bouncing.
There are much more but i think those 3, for the moment, are the hottest.
She had make some hot confessions in the last few months that i will pot here too.
So, just want some luck! ;)
I have the same desires, but haven’t opened up to her yet. I hope all goes well with y’all.

I think is a long process, maybe will never happen, who knows?!! From what I can read here and other places, for some people is a years journey... So... For other guys is just few months but mostly are some years! Maybe I get a surprise someday 😜
Mine has been several years. But, the journey is just as exciting. Her ex's dominated her, and made her feel less because of their insecurities. I took her from beat down physically and emotionally to dressing sexy and fucking in front of other people. I've been letting our neighbors watch us fuck thru our window from their porch. And she loves it! They journey has been epic to say the least!

Yesterday, while my wife was giving me a blowjob I ask her "when will I see you suck another cock?" She smiled and made a very naughty face, stop sucking and with her naughtiest face said "Never" but her smile on her very naughty face was so unexpected and exciting. Without wasting time started to suck voraciously!

Penis sleeve experience

So, the desire to see her been penetrated by a bigger cock increased and really want see her reaction and i far can she go and receive it. She always says mine is kore than sufficient to satisfy her fully. However, i have the feeling that when she is really aroused she can take a little more inside her. Like i said before she is very tight. Well, i bought a penis sleeve transforming my 6x5" cock into a 8x6in one around the thickest part.
Hace un año fuimos a cenar y luego a una habitación de hotel, allí le vendí los ojos y comencé a lamerla allí abajo, a besarla, lamerla y chuparle su precioso, prieto y depilado coño. Cuando pensé que ya estaba bien mojada, me puse la manga en la polla, un poco de lubricante y comencé a presionar la manga de la cabeza contra su excitado coño. Que hermoso ver como ella abrazaba la polla más grande y su coño se abría, hice movimientos lentos contra ella y centímetro a centímetro fue llevándolo dentro de ella. "Oh, joder, ¿qué es eso?" Fue más fácil de aceptar que yo. su cara era increíble, se mordió las manos y su cara se puso roja. Empiezo a follarla más fuerte y ella llegó en menos de un minuto. Se detuvo y tomó la venda de los ojos "quiero ver qué es" miró y comenzó a sonreír, le pido que lo chupe un poco pero solo pudo tomar un poco debajo de la cabeza. Luego comencé a follarla a lo perrito y la hice correrse otra vez. Ella me dijo que quería sentir mi polla, así que le saqué la manga y la penetré con mi polla. ¡¡¡Joder, nunca sentí su coño así!!! ¡Me quedé súper sorprendida! ¡Ese sentimiento, uau! Tan suelto... ¡No pude soportarlo por mucho tiempo y me corrí en su boca!
Luego pregúntale:
Yo: ¿Sentiste mucha diferencia?
Ella: ¡Mucho, me siento completamente realizada!
Uau, genial!!!
Unos meses después volví a usar la manga en otra habitación de hotel, cuando me vio con la manga en mi polla lista para follarla, sonrió y le dije:
Ella: ¡Ahora solo quiero una gran polla!
Simplemente no pude durar mucho y me corrí dentro de la manga mientras la follaba con las piernas abiertas y las rodillas dobladas.
Desafortunadamente, bloqueamos la funda en el lugar equivocado y se estropeó.
¡Pero ahora había cogido uno más grande! ;)
Hola! Me gustaría que mi mujer se decidiera a probar.

Man try to go to a semi naked one when the boobs are flaunting everywhere and she might be motivated to take the top off then go from there. Have u tried offering her a massage by a man ?
Only foot massage in a hotel, nothing big deal, it just happen naturally, but think about that now he should have to her a full body massage 😂

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
In my opion it depends about the past experience of our wife.
I mean, i consider me very fortunate to get married with a youg slut.
Infact, one of prevoius fiance of her (much older) when she wes about 18yo "obliged" her to have sex in front of some of her friends. Often, she then, had to give handjobs or blowjobs to her friend too.... With timing, the thing, was quite normal... As you know, the fist abits.....

I think is a long process, maybe will never happen, who knows?!! From what I can read here and other places, for some people is a years journey... So... For other guys is just few months but mostly are some years! Maybe I get a surprise someday 😜
I like that you Never give up, I hope you get your desires met, and you sexy wife finds that she wish she had done it years ago,.