UK couple or single woman just starting out!?

E

edwardpjp

“Wives want to play” is a very interesting name! The more I read it, the more I think it isn’t necessarily quite right for every inter-reaction, for every wife or single girl – it depends on who defines “play”. The man or the woman? Before she died my wife and I dabbled a bit within small groups and sometimes I met a solo wife. Quite “soft” most of the time. A lot of long, lingering massages usually blindfolded, lots of foreplay and oral but it rarely went much further. My abiding memories are of sensual sex joined to sensitivity, kindness and patience. The wives we met would have been frightened by some of the extreme images showing wives “having a good time” so never have started their own little adventures. Yes they wanted mind-blowing orgasms, but I also think that they needed and deserved more. Not to feel invisible, to be treated with respect for their femininity. Not to be abused and in the moment, at least, maybe to feel wanted even “loved”.

Always happy to join an intimate group as I miss it all. The fun, the fantasy and the fulfilment. Live Staffordshire /Shropshire border in the UK, mobile and discreet perhaps I might be attractive to a wife who wants to “play” without the certainty of infidelity.

a gentle man who is caring would love to pay. we could walk along the ocean beach with the sun going down as a cool breeze passes by as the sand oozes through our toes then we could sit on the beach and i would slowly and tenderly touch your legs moving to massage your back. tenderly massaging you i look into your lovely eyes as my hands move to your gorgeous breast slowly kissing your neck as my mouth moves to you amazing breast with my tongue dancing across your nipples. my hands remove your botoms as they slowly massage your g-spot until your body stiffens and you collapse as you squirt you sweet juices

Neither. Just doesn't follow on from my post. My post tried ( maybe failed) to chart a course through the first steps. I think it maybe easier for the man than the woman and some ladies might be put off by some of the images and how these encounters can be very extreme!! Trying to say go gently at the beginning. Still think"Couple wants to Play" is a more honest title!!

Hi
Absolutely no need to apologise my friend. My wife and I dabbled on a very discrete basis. She is now dead and I have realised how much fun it could be . Y

Sorry incomplete message
Hi
Absolutely no need to apologise my friend. My wife and I dabbled on a very discrete basis. She is now dead and I have realised how much fun it could be and I miss it . You know the sort of thing - two couples, a drink or two and we would spend a comfortable evening of gentle sensuality. Things appear to have moved on but I repeat it all looks a bit daunting to a newcomer especially the wife. Of course I have no idea what I am doing in the age age of the internet and "dick pics". We did it through meeting at parties
Take care
Edward

Hello
Did I misunderstand your offer of help in starting my voyage of rediscovery? As is obvious I have no clue what to do and how to do it!! Any help would be great but if I have misunderstood your message then I am sorry I with you all the best.

You seem to post a lot and I guess you have been a member for a long time." i am very sorry how can i help you go through the first steps " I am really back to first steps and hoped for the odd tip - does and don'ts about using the web site. I don't even know which country you live in. So far my messages have got zero replies so I must be doing everything wrong!!