Uk wife..45

Jimmyuk

My wife is in need of spoiling, she needs a man to seduce her and a give her good hard long fucking,

Sally is 45, we have 2 children and we live in the uk, would love to chat to some well hung bulls who could help me with this, I think she would need a little persuasion but I am also open to ideas about how we could make this happen.

We have been married for 20+ years and I know she loves me, but there is one area of our relationship that has lacked for a while..

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim

Attachments

• IMG_3781.jpeg
    IMG_3781.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 558
Last edited:
My wife is in need of spoiling, she needs a man to seduce her and a give her good hard long fucking,

Sally is 45, we have 2 children and we live in the uk, would love to chat to some well hung bulls who could help me with this, I think she would need a little persuasion but I am also open to ideas about how we could make this happen.

We have been married for 20+ years and I know she loves me, but there is one area of our relationship that has lacked for a while..

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Sexy 🔥 love to see more😍

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Hey saw your post and I'm interested and available
I've got a thick BBC, message me back
I'm from London

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Send her here!

Reactions: Jimmyuk

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Well she is a sight to wake upto on a Sunday morning

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Hi I m sameerdewan from India. You can try my service for your beautiful queen.you can take her at me and enjoy my service with start erotic body massage where you can watch her how any strenger fuck your wife and How she feel.

Attachments

• IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20220304-WA0000.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 487
  • 20230410_210041.jpg
    20230410_210041.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 20230614_230811.jpg
    20230614_230811.jpg
    521.8 KB · Views: 488

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Love seduce that body

Reactions: Jimmyuk

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Would love to help 😋

Reactions: Rem503

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Quite lovely . . . applaud your attentive and unselfish concern for her needs, what a wonderful and most interesting couple you are... she sounds like a delightful prospect for the man you choose for her... happy to chat anytime... :love::);)

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Best of luck bud , on a similar journey myself with my dearest , loving the steps along the way

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Hey! I'm living in London and I'm addiction to fuck hard and deep all holes of the women with Big Ass in front of your cuckold husband. Text me 07572 176755

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Ji

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
lovely body and feet. I’d love to lick them

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
I'd be glad to help.. 😍