Uk wife..45

My wife is in need of spoiling, she needs a man to seduce her and a give her good hard long fucking,

Sally is 45, we have 2 children and we live in the uk, would love to chat to some well hung bulls who could help me with this, I think she would need a little persuasion but I am also open to ideas about how we could make this happen.

We have been married for 20+ years and I know she loves me, but there is one area of our relationship that has lacked for a while..

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
wow ur wife sure is sexy, even clothed she's hot, have you told her of your Taboo desires??

My wife is in need of spoiling, she needs a man to seduce her and a give her good hard long fucking,

Sally is 45, we have 2 children and we live in the uk, would love to chat to some well hung bulls who could help me with this, I think she would need a little persuasion but I am also open to ideas about how we could make this happen.

We have been married for 20+ years and I know she loves me, but there is one area of our relationship that has lacked for a while..

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Very hot... any plan to visit italy?

So please DMs are open

Thank You

Jim
Hi Jim, I give erotic full body massages to women as gifts from their partners that go as far as she is willing for the very situation you are in. Get in touch if interested.