Unexpected Benefits

This past weekend was the first time my wife enjoyed a date with another man in two years. Up until now, I considered the benefits of her having random sex were solely her increased desire to have more sex. Last night, I discovered a new and unexpected benefit. Dating other men and having sex outside our unit means she learns new and different tactics and tricks that other men like. She teased me with her hand, and stopped and started numerous times for almost two hours. When I finally exploded, she asked me if I enjoy edging. The huge heavy load all over my stomach and neck were true indicators, but she wanted to hear me say it. After she got me to verbally admit how great I felt to edge, she told me that she is going out of town with her friend Lisa, and she was in the mood to learn more new stuff, if I wanted her to. My brilliantly sneaky wife was presenting her desire to ger random dick as if it were a favor to me and to benefit me. I am ashamed to admit how much I like the idea and how anxious I am for the weekend to get here.