Unexpected turn of events

I don't know if it was totally unexpected but this is about as close as I can think of. I set up a surprise birth party for Bob. I invited for other couples who were not only friends but part of our swinger group. We planned to give Bob a proper birthday wish and we all were getting naked. I was in the kitchen putting things away when I noticed the other four ladies were missing. I walked into the bedroom and this is what I saw.

Five ladies 2.JPG

Hummmmm.......I quickly realized that their four husbands were in the other room. I quickly took a couple pictures and departed. Sure enough, the four of them had their own agenda planned. Let's just say I was one happy camper as the four of them took turns with me. I'd guess maybe 10-12 loads of cum filled me up. After a while as we were all catching our breath Bob walked into the room. When he saw me lying there with cum leaking out of my pussy he immediately got another erection and 'reclaimed' me.

I was dressing my wife for her Valentine’s Day date with her boyfriend and just after I put on her stockings and heels (I started with those) she told me I could watch them tonight but I had to wear a cock cage. Needless to say I said yes and started my journey as a caged cuckold. Later, watching my wife as her boyfriend’s cock slid in and out of her and listening to her moans and screams, I knew this was what we wanted.

We'd kinda been into mfm with a guy we know, did it maybe 10 times over a year. Was fun but the weird feelings we both had for days after were hard to deal with.
One night he's doing her from behind pulling her hair, she likes that. He reaches for the lube says "they" are going to do anal. Wife and I tried anal 4 times ever, didn't go well so I'm thinking she will say no. She just stayed put, he lubed his dick, slid a finger into her butt, lined up and slowly slid it in. Looked liked her eyes were gonna pop out. Soon he was all the way in and started super slow pumps. She grunted like I've never herd, gurnt as he pushed in, grunt as he pulled out.
Shocked the hell out of me. Since then anal is part of their fun. There's been nights him and I have both fucked her butt.