Unexpected

A few years ago in an attempt to revive a dying sex life me and the wife decided to explore some exhibitionist ideas. We began with posting picture online and she liked the attention but it didn’t change much for us. She had taken a lot of pictures for this. A few weeks later we were driving home and she asked me to hold her phone. I took this as an opportunity. I sent one of the pictures pretty tame to a mutual friend of ours then followed with an oops sorry. She was at first mortified but he soon sent back fire emojies and said that’s okay you’re sexy. Before I could say anything she had unbottoned my pants and had my cock in her mouth. With a little encouragement she sent him a picture of her in a bra and he replied in a positive manner and she double downed on my cock. We soon arrived at home and I had to run inside with tons of spit running down my balls and a massive erection After getting in she asked me for permission to send him something nude to which I replied why not. She quickly sent him a titty pic and say me down on the couch and climbed on top and started riding me and sending him more each time asking for permission. Nothing overly explicit but she came three times riding me. She got off after the third and told me it was too hard to text and fuck. By this time I’ve got her cum all over my cock and need to blow. She asks to send him my favorite and I say ok as she starts to try and swallow all of my cock while rubbing her clit furiously right on the living room floor and she came again with my cock in her mouth. Mutual friend then reply’s and tells her I’m so fucking lucky she’s so hot and how the last pic made him cum. He was aware I was watching the conversation. She then closed her phone and started sucking my harder and I warned her I was going to cum. In the past this ment her stopping sucking and jacking me off onto her tits and face. This time she just started going faster until I came in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop and kept going a little after I was done just to make sure she got it all. She then climbed onto my lap and said that what we did was wrong but it was so hot to do something so naughty. We both agreed that because of the event their could be no phone privacy between us. Every day we swap phones and go through them even though nothing like that has ever happened again. She says she never wants another man again besides me and it was the “forbidden act” that got her off. She then kissed me deeply and I could still taste some of my cum in her mouth.After years of looking through her phone I know she hasn’t done anything questionable and after this event our sex life was restarted. Went from once a month to 4 to 5 times a week and has stayed there. That friend eventually moved about 23 hours away from us and faded out of our lives. He never brought it up or tried anything, but I am thankful for that event. This is the pic that started it all

Attachments

• F5FF07E2-1E79-452A-AC96-106BFF464150.jpeg
    F5FF07E2-1E79-452A-AC96-106BFF464150.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 205
A few years ago in an attempt to revive a dying sex life me and the wife decided to explore some exhibitionist ideas. We began with posting picture online and she liked the attention but it didn’t change much for us. She had taken a lot of pictures for this. A few weeks later we were driving home and she asked me to hold her phone. I took this as an opportunity. I sent one of the pictures pretty tame to a mutual friend of ours then followed with an oops sorry. She was at first mortified but he soon sent back fire emojies and said that’s okay you’re sexy. Before I could say anything she had unbottoned my pants and had my cock in her mouth. With a little encouragement she sent him a picture of her in a bra and he replied in a positive manner and she double downed on my cock. We soon arrived at home and I had to run inside with tons of spit running down my balls and a massive erection After getting in she asked me for permission to send him something nude to which I replied why not. She quickly sent him a titty pic and say me down on the couch and climbed on top and started riding me and sending him more each time asking for permission. Nothing overly explicit but she came three times riding me. She got off after the third and told me it was too hard to text and fuck. By this time I’ve got her cum all over my cock and need to blow. She asks to send him my favorite and I say ok as she starts to try and swallow all of my cock while rubbing her clit furiously right on the living room floor and she came again with my cock in her mouth. Mutual friend then reply’s and tells her I’m so fucking lucky she’s so hot and how the last pic made him cum. He was aware I was watching the conversation. She then closed her phone and started sucking my harder and I warned her I was going to cum. In the past this ment her stopping sucking and jacking me off onto her tits and face. This time she just started going faster until I came in her mouth and she swallowed every last drop and kept going a little after I was done just to make sure she got it all. She then climbed onto my lap and said that what we did was wrong but it was so hot to do something so naughty. We both agreed that because of the event their could be no phone privacy between us. Every day we swap phones and go through them even though nothing like that has ever happened again. She says she never wants another man again besides me and it was the “forbidden act” that got her off. She then kissed me deeply and I could still taste some of my cum in her mouth.After years of looking through her phone I know she hasn’t done anything questionable and after this event our sex life was restarted. Went from once a month to 4 to 5 times a week and has stayed there. That friend eventually moved about 23 hours away from us and faded out of our lives. He never brought it up or tried anything, but I am thankful for that event. This is the pic that started it all
Sexy looking booty. Now let's see that sweet wet pussy open and ready to be licking and sucking on

Beautiful Ass, looking delicious! You are a Lucky man! Thank you

I'd love to see more of her. Message me

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Texting can lead to some very unexpected situations. My wife rarely sends non-business texts anymore after a few mishaps but some of those turned out to be good for everyone.

My wife had sent me a text telling me a guy she used to work with and we hung out with was in town for the night and asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with him. I replied and said it sounded fine to me and she said she would let him know.

A few minutes later she sent me a selfie of herself in some panties and the text read, "You need to get over here now and rip these panties off me and fuck me! I have wanted to feel your cock inside me so bad, I need you tonight. "

I was heading home and saw the message but she was already getting dressed when I got home and told me I had to wait until after we met Robbie and had dinner, she had made 7 PM reservations.

After dinner, we had to make a few stops, and she asked me to send her a picture I had taken during dinner so she could send it to Robbie. I sent it to her as we walked out of the restaurant and in the car she told me she forwarded the text to Robbie. As we made the trip home after running a few errands, she asked me if I got her text in her new panties and told me she had been horny all night and still had the new panties on. I could not wait to get them off her.

I pulled into the driveway and we walked up onto our front porch and there was Robbie waiting for us. We were both confused but Robbie said he was so happy to get my wife's text and was excited we were in the lifestyle too.

turns out, my wife had sent this text to Robbie as we left the restaurant.
"I really had a good time tonight and enjoyed seeing you again. Here are a couple of pictures I hope we can spend a lot more time having fun together."

This is the picture she intended to send Robbie. I blurred the faces for posting, the images she sent had faces.

LeahAnneRob.png

But, here is the text she forwarded to Robbie by mistake.

"I really had a good time tonight and enjoyed seeing you again. Here are a couple of pictures I hope we can spend a lot more time having fun together."

"You need to get over here now and rip these panties off me and fuck me! I have wanted to feel your cock inside me so bad, I need you tonight. "

LeahAnneRobPanties.png

Even though the text was a mistake, she did not mean to "forward" the message she had sent me, she was incredibly embarrassed but Robbie stayed and we all had a good time that night.