Unsure

Don't overthink this one. I had a difficult time getting and staying hard at my first threesome. It was all of the same reasons. He had a bigger cock, she was into it, nerves, etc. it all gets less overwhelming but just as awesome over time. Keep encouraging your wife and next time maybe drink a little less. Definitely slide inside of her this morning. And next time you have a chance at sloppy seconds, take it!

Reactions: spin418 and owlcuck
Don't overthink this one. I had a difficult time getting and staying hard at my first threesome. It was all of the same reasons. He had a bigger cock, she was into it, nerves, etc. it all gets less overwhelming but just as awesome over time. Keep encouraging your wife and next time maybe drink a little less. Definitely slide inside of her this morning. And next time you have a chance at sloppy seconds, take it!
Thanks! Definitely wasn’t planning for it to happen so I wasn’t really prepared haha. A few less drinks and not as many nerves might help. I definitely need to get some for myself today!

I think your feelings are normal. My husband watches me most of the time (and cleans) but he said the first time watching was incredible. He was frozen in his chair watching me with an incredibly well hung man. I had never cum so hard in my life multiple times. HE said it was the most incredible erotic thing he'd ever seen. Just go with the flow...

Thanks for the advice. My wife was fucked better than she has ever been. She loved everything about it from what I saw. I am just nervous that I will always be limp in these situations and will just be watching other men fuck my wife.
There is nothing wrong with just watching. That’s all I’ve done (except for cleaning up) to this point. There is nothing wrong with that. Just enjoy the ride.

I think your feelings are normal. My husband watches me most of the time (and cleans) but he said the first time watching was incredible. He was frozen in his chair watching me with an incredibly well hung man. I had never cum so hard in my life multiple times. HE said it was the most incredible erotic thing he'd ever seen. Just go with the flow...
Thank you for the advice

After she got up today, we had a talk about what happened last night. She was very hesitant at first to talk about it but once she started opening up I could see how excited it made her. She felt bad that I couldn’t get it up and have my own fun but she admitted that she had an incredible time. She was very excited by how big his dick was and loved how he fucked her.

we cuckolds always want the other male to have a huge cock and to fuck her so good that she wants to see him again and often. You should offer to suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy then suck his cock hard and glide his cock back into her pussy. You want to make her happy anyway you can and that includes her enjoying other cocks.

we cuckolds always want the other male to have a huge cock and to fuck her so good that she wants to see him again and often. You should offer to suck his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy then suck his cock hard and glide his cock back into her pussy. You want to make her happy anyway you can and that includes her enjoying other cocks.
That might be a little advanced for me, but I appreciate the advice

I have been with friends that were going to be part of a threesome with girls we met at a bar, but when it came down to it they couldn't go through with it and left. So it turned into me banging the chick by myself. You are right sometimes people don't know what to do, and the other person can make the other insecure. If you are nervous, and don't really know what to feel it can also be a mood killer for you. then there is performance anxiety. I wouldnt worry about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: private man 69
I have been with friends that were going to be part of a threesome with girls we met at a bar, but when it came down to it they couldn't go through with it and left. So it turned into me banging the chick by myself. You are right sometimes people don't know what to do, and the other person can make the other insecure. If you are nervous, and don't really know what to feel it can also be a mood killer for you. then there is performance anxiety. I wouldnt worry about it.

You should check out "the cuck life dot com" there are pages there that go over people getting into the lifestyle and "how tos". It may help.
Thanks. Being nervous and intimidated made it really hard to get into it. I’m happy she was able to have so much fun though.

I don’t know what it was honestly. I usually have no problem getting hard and I was excited but also really nervous. The other guy obviously had no problem getting hard and fucking my wife pretty much non stop.

I didn’t eat her out or anything. After they were done she was exhausted and passed out. She is still asleep naked in bed and was leaking cum all night.
Reclaim her next time, I would have shown him the door with a thanks and got back in bed to take her back.

she works with him? If that's true I'd be concerned. He will be trying to tap her all the time behind your back.
Keep us posted.
Any pics posted of her?

Reactions: private man 69
Great advice. I could not pass on sloppy seconds.

Don't worry about it. Dicks are weird like that, and you had a lot going on. Drinking, first experience, watching your wife get naked with another man in front of you for the first time, and then for him to be not just large, but comically large. You enjoyed it, your wife's lover enjoyed it, and your wife enjoyed it.

Now that you're more aware of the sort of thing to expect, in terms of your feelings, that the other guy might be huge (or will be, if it's the same guy), then try again. No pressure. It doesn't have to be a "threesome", which can be kind of over-rated anyway, IMO. When I've had the opportunity to be with two women at once, it's pretty hard not to focus on one at a time, even though the fact of the other one being there is hot. Don't drink next time. Enjoy watching her fuck, whether you get hard or not. You probably will, and then after he pulls out, you can get a feel of your wife's freshly fucked, stretched pussy. You'll probably cum in about 5 seconds. Again, so what? Everyone's having fun, right?

Don't worry about it. Dicks are weird like that, and you had a lot going on. Drinking, first experience, watching your wife get naked with another man in front of you for the first time, and then for him to be not just large, but comically large. You enjoyed it, your wife's lover enjoyed it, and your wife enjoyed it.

Now that you're more aware of the sort of thing to expect, in terms of your feelings, that the other guy might be huge (or will be, if it's the same guy), then try again. No pressure. It doesn't have to be a "threesome", which can be kind of over-rated anyway, IMO. When I've had the opportunity to be with two women at once, it's pretty hard not to focus on one at a time, even though the fact of the other one being there is hot. Don't drink next time. Enjoy watching her fuck, whether you get hard or not. You probably will, and then after he pulls out, you can get a feel of your wife's freshly fucked, stretched pussy. You'll probably cum in about 5 seconds. Again, so what? Everyone's having fun, right?
Great advice