Used condom

Sgt Ray

Male
Gold
My GF of several years tells me she wants to have her bull fuck her wearing a condom & pump his big load into it.
Then she wants to save it, full of his cum and bring it home.
She wants to get me hard, then put the used condom, her bulls load still in it, onto my cock and have me fuck her with me wearing it.
When I cum, she'll have 2 loads in the condom, for her to do with as she pleases.
Never heard anything like this b4 on here.
Comments?

I'm pretty sure it will be a lot. Her bull cums
Huge amounts. With mine added to it...its
sure to be a lot.
My GF frequently likes to have her Bull or
me cum on her breasts.
She says its messy...in a good way.

I'm pretty sure it will be a lot. Her bull cums
Huge amounts. With mine added to it...its
sure to be a lot.
My GF frequently likes to have her Bull or
me cum on her breasts.
She says its messy...in a good way.
I have it on breasts many times with fuck buddy before menopause. It is nice but I like sperm inside. On breasts is a waste. Inside feels nice all day and night when it drips. On breasts it is wiped or eaten and is gone quick. 🙁

About three years ago we were out one night and met a new bull who filled a big load into a condom while deep inside my wife. He pulled out and took the condom off and after a few minutes, he told me to put on his used condom, filled with his cum. He is about 4 inches larger than me and normal condoms typically fall off me due to my small size. I slid the used condom on as the guy and my wife both watched intently. His cum was cold by then but still slick and wet feeling on my cock. Once I had the condom on as best I could, he told my wife to give me a handjob until I shot my load into the condom to add to his. The tip of the condom had my cockhead inside and as my wife stroked me, I could feel some of his cum leaking down my balls.

His cum quickly was warm against my skin but the condom was saggy on my shaft, it did not take me long to blow my load and add my cum to his inside the used condom. Once the condom came off me, I held it waiting for instructions. I ended up having the cum load drained out and into a glass of bourbon and then I was told to drink it.

I have it on breasts many times with fuck buddy before menopause. It is nice but I like sperm inside. On breasts is a waste. Inside feels nice all day and night when it drips. On breasts it is wiped or eaten and is gone quick. 🙁
Hmmm....eaten off your breasts by who? 😜

Me always. I do not know proper English word to describe but I think sperm is interesting and amazing. I like to play with sperm and watch men when it comes. I am weirdo 😂

Reactions: Avery99us