Vacation beach massage

One of my fantasy's is whilst being on vacation renting out those VIP canopies "4 poster beds" whilst I'm at the bar my wife being approached and accepting a massage from a well built black man .. pouring oil all over her sun kissed skin running his hands slowly across her body making sure every bit of it is covered .. asking her how she likes it and her just humming with pleasure.. he asked her does she want the full experience??
She isn't sure what he means but just says yes and goes with the flow ... he closes the curtains on all 4 sides of the bed walks back to my wife who is laying face down and unties her bikini top and slowly pulls down her bottoms ... he tells her to turn around so she does he crawls up the bed from the bottom pulls my wife's legs apart and starts to go down on her soft bold smooth pussy .. she starts panting and moaning and tells him to stop my husband is over there... he tells her.. it was your husband who sent me over whilst pulling is pants down revealing his huge throbbing black cock .. he crawls back on the bed she's still hesitant until I walk through the curtains and tell her to enjoy herself ... she smiles nods and looks at him whilst spreading her legs he slowly inserts his big black cock into my wife's tight white pussy her eyes just roll back into her skull as he pushes in deeper and deeper .. she is absolutely loving it letting herself go and taking every bit of his cock ... stop she says... stop .. .. I want it doggy style.. she turns around and starts taking it from behind trying to hold her moans and groans in ... she has a glance at me.. I'm standing there hand on my cock wanking away .. she wants my cock in her mouth.. I don't need telling twice.. so there she is getting fucked hard and deep from the back .. and mouth fucked from the front ... he pulls out and shoots his load all over her back and just as that happens I blow my load in her mouth ... she wasn't 100% satisfied so arrange herself another go with that cock the very same night ... 🥵
Picture of said wife on said bed ... my imagination running wild just looking at her

Last edited: