Vacation fun

I'm glad it wasn't as it would be too funny huh? I haven't been to many nude beaches before but it's surprising the many different types of people that were on this beach. Some hotties, some which should have clothes on and even some families which made me somewhat uncomfortable.
Really families! Wow unexpected. You always have some that should be clothes LOL 😅 you must all eyes on you three!!! People were definitely jealous of ya 😉

Reactions: Bigtonybk14
Damn. I lived there for some time so I know the nude beach well. I know you had a great time but what many won’t know is what a great time your hubby had. I’ve been in the situation where I was the third wheel my my wife and her lover walked hand in hand. The best feeling.

Reactions: Dlh247
That’s so hot! It’s funny initially he wasn’t so much a cuckold but he definitely has become one!
Yea it's funny we didn't start out him becoming a cuck, he just wanted me shared. I guess it has just evolved over time that he is a full fledged cuckold albeit a masculine alpha one. Hard to figure....

Damn. I lived there for some time so I know the nude beach well. I know you had a great time but what many won’t know is what a great time your hubby had. I’ve been in the situation where I was the third wheel my my wife and her lover walked hand in hand. The best feeling.
I know hubby gets great joy watching me with my lovers and knowing he has a hot hotwife (according to him)
Makes him proud he's told me many times.

I know hubby gets great joy watching me with my lovers and knowing he has a hot hotwife (according to him)
Makes him proud he's told me many times.
Other than not having a small dick I can relate to him. I get clean up duties like he does. I always tell my wife that whatever man she’s with (she has 12 regulars) is her husband while he’s with her and I’m just happy to watch and clean up.

Other than not having a small dick I can relate to him. I get clean up duties like he does. I always tell my wife that whatever man she’s with (she has 12 regulars) is her husband while he’s with her and I’m just happy to watch and clean up.
So I guess hubby and you have some things in common, I have 3 steady lovers and he certainly LOVES his clean up role, sometimes I'm not sure who loves it more him or me !!

Yea it's funny we didn't start out him becoming a cuck, he just wanted me shared. I guess it has just evolved over time that he is a full fledged cuckold albeit a masculine alpha one. Hard to figure....
Exactly - it has been interesting reading how that has changed. I think though what he enjoys the most is seeing his wife enjoying sex so much with guys that can deliver the goods - can definitely understand that!

Exactly - it has been interesting reading how that has changed. I think though what he enjoys the most is seeing his wife enjoying sex so much with guys that can deliver the goods - can definitely understand that!
I think you are correct. I know he really loves to watch my lovers huge cocks penetrate me balls deep and watch me as I cum on their cocks. He really likes watching me when I suck them......