Vacation ideas

Michael87

Couple
Sep 17, 2017
Hey everyone. Me and my wife have been in the lifestyle for a while but after having a kid and gaining weight we haven't had any fun. Recently we started working out and my wife said one of her motivations is getting back into it. Also our 5 year anniversary is coming up. I mentioned hedo and she actually seemed interested. We are not swingers so I'm trying to find more of a hotwife cuckold vacation that she might be interested in. Does anyone have any person experience with the cruises or resorts. Thanks everyone.

Hey everyone. Me and my wife have been in the lifestyle for a while but after having a kid and gaining weight we haven't had any fun. Recently we started working out and my wife said one of her motivations is getting back into it. Also our 5 year anniversary is coming up. I mentioned hedo and she actually seemed interested. We are not swingers so I'm trying to find more of a hotwife cuckold vacation that she might be interested in. Does anyone have any person experience with the cruises or resorts. Thanks everyone.
Virgin has an all adult cruise

Reactions: europa992
Can anyone tell us the best hotel around Oistins and St Lawrence Bay for BBC action and dance clubs for the mature crowd

Reactions: Blxx
Go to the islands...wife had great success in ST Kitts..a security guard and masseus, and St Marteens with a night clerk. Of course, she loves black men too..Had a chance with our steward on an Alaska trip but she never took advantage of it..much to my dismay..He couldnt stay away from her..

We were at hedo in March. I watched my hotwife get fucked on several occasions. You'll have a great time.

I would say to look for where a conference or work conference is going on. Find out what hotel most of the conference goes are staying at. Then your wife just needs to go to the bar wearing an outfit that shows off what she has. Plenty of men look for hookups when away from their wives.

Reactions: dickhurtz
I would say to look for where a conference or work conference is going on. Find out what hotel most of the conference goes are staying at. Then your wife just needs to go to the bar wearing an outfit that shows off what she has. Plenty of men look for hookups when away from their wives.
My Hotwife goes to.upscale cocktail lounges usually at a hotel.orclose by as Lot of men travel.for work. She dresses veey extreme She loves to danxe if a h
Guy hits on her snd hes a gentleman not thd hey baby type he has a good chance of havi.ng a great night and if thi gs work and he cines back.e ery so often he has a good chance of continuing to be able to fuck her anytime hes in town

Reactions: somos2conmuchos