Veterans Day question 😉

Hello to the hot wives, girlfriends, sluts! With it being Veterans Day- are there any stories/ pics of you fucking a military member with or without your significant others knowledge? Perhaps you were in the military yourself and you were a barracks slut or fucked while in the field? Show your appreciation and let us Vets know. 😉😋😋

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I know my wife loved hanging in barracks back in Stuttgart, Germany. I probably don't even know the half of it. She loved Americans so much, she came to America. Being a veteran myself, there was a time I got on the dress uniform and she liked that, and any men in uniform, for that matter. She has told me about the time she was in an unprompted threesome with 2 black guys, who she said spit roasted her, and came in her pussy, over and over. I loved that story. She said they just kept going. I think that's her only threesome though, and no repeat.

I'm not a veteran myself but we got married just before my husband deployed. I was 19 at the time and we had been highschool sweethearts. I was pretty depressed and lonely the first few weeks he was gone so my girlfriend took me to a small housewarming party to cheer me up. There was a guy there she was interested in dating. We were both welter wait drinkers, ended up playing strip poker with the 6 guys there and promptly ended up naked. She left to hook up with the guy she was interested in and I ended up getting gangbanged by the other 5. I felt pretty guilty about it since I'd only been married for three weeks but it was such a turn on receiving all that attention. I ended up going back week after week and letting them do pretty much whatever they wanted to me. I broke it off when my husband got back and he didn't know about it for years but that was the start of us getting into the lifestyle and how I became a slutwife.

Many thanks to all that served!View attachment 1047524woman veey sexy love your body thighs super sexy
Live that and pic Girgouse

I'm not a veteran myself but we got married just before my husband deployed. I was 19 at the time and we had been highschool sweethearts. I was pretty depressed and lonely the first few weeks he was gone so my girlfriend took me to a small housewarming party to cheer me up. There was a guy there she was interested in dating. We were both welter wait drinkers, ended up playing strip poker with the 6 guys there and promptly ended up naked. She left to hook up with the guy she was interested in and I ended up getting gangbanged by the other 5. I felt pretty guilty about it since I'd only been married for three weeks but it was such a turn on receiving all that attention. I ended up going back week after week and letting them do pretty much whatever they wanted to me. I broke it off when my husband got back and he didn't know about it for years but that was the start of us getting into the lifestyle and how I became a slutwife.

Many thanks to all that served!View attachment 1047524View attachment 1047525
Lovely!! Gangbangs are great and probably just what you needed during his deployment 😉

Hello to the hot wives, girlfriends, sluts! With it being Veterans Day- are there any stories/ pics of you fucking a military member with or without your significant others knowledge? Perhaps you were in the military yourself and you were a barracks slut or fucked while in the field? Show your appreciation and let us Vets know. 😉😋😋

My wife has always enjoyed men in uniform and military men are on the top of her list. While she does not look for any particular service branch, she seems to be drawn to Marines.

This young man got the treat of his life over a weekend of leave time.

HardFuck.jpg

Reactions: stlwife
She was an air force base slut for a few months earlier in our marriage and without my knowledge back then.