Would you ever consider wagering your wife with a group of men?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold
Several years ago, my wife and I met a single gentleman who lived in the same subdivision we reside in. We hooked up with him one night, and my wife enjoyed sex with this man. They began by making out on our couch while we were all three visiting and having drinks, and as the make-out session became heavier, he began to get my wife's clothes off her. Obviously, my wife was enjoying the way she was being manhandled, so I stepped back and let them go. I was disappointed when the friend picked my wife up from the couch and carried her back into our bedroom, closing the door behind them. As the door shut, I heard the lock engage.

I remained locked out of my bedroom for the rest of the night. I could hear the action through the walls, and it sounded like my wife was enjoying some wild sex and play with our friend. When she came out in the morning with her friend, her body was well used. She had red hand prints on her ass cheeks, and they both had scratches on their backs. My wife's ass and around her pussy had some light bruising, but she was kissing her friend and telling him what an amazing night he had given her.

Later that afternoon, my wife told me her friend was telling her about a group of men who get together for social events like watching a game or just wagering on outcomes of things like weather forecasts. She told me it sounded like a fun group and said we might hang out with them sometimes. I was not really sure what she was referring to, so I didn't press the point. I wanted to find out what had happened the previous night at home. That evening my wife told me how her friend had been rough and basically took what he wanted from her. She said having a man so dominant and rough was a real turn-on for her, and she loved it. She insisted us doing some of the things they did would seem weird, but with him being a stranger, it just felt normal.

Two weeks later, we went to one of the couples' homes who hosted their "game" night at their house. That night, there were eight couples over and five single guys—all very nice people and very sociable. I quickly let my guard down as we mingled and enjoyed hor d oeuvres. About the time we were ready to go, the group gathered and said the wagering would begin soon. I was confused but intrigued, and my wife urged me to stay. I had no interest in college basketball, and a bowling tournament on TV did not keep my interest. I walked down to a basement where several guys played different games. I sat down with a guy watching NBC news, and he casually asked if I wanted to wager on any of the stories. My wife said to play, so I joined him. The next story was about a group of three boys who were carjacking people and running from the police. He piped up, "I bet these kids get away!" I looked at my wife; she was egging me on, so I said I would bet they would get caught. He looked at me and at my wife and asked, "Standard Wager?" My wife and I nodded in agreement, although we had no idea what we had just agreed to.

A moment later, the police canceled the pursuit and let the kids drive off in the stolen Jaguar into the sunset. The man we had bet shook our hand, gave us his address, and said we could pay the wager off starting Sunday at 1 PM. On Sunday, we showed up at this stranger's house, and he said this was one of his best wagers to collect on. He instructed me to undress my wife fully, leaving her wearing only her wedding and engagement ring and to lay her on his dining room table. He told me to take all of my wife's clothing, including her shoes and socks, and take them back home with me. I could come and pick my wife up at his house the following Sunday at 5 PM.

My wife was his, for "FREE USE" for the next seven days and nights.

I could not believe I got in my car and drove away, leaving my wife in this stranger's house for the next week.

ServedBW.png

Several years ago, my wife and I met a single gentleman who lived in the same subdivision we reside in. We hooked up with him one night, and my wife enjoyed sex with this man. They began by making out on our couch while we were all three visiting and having drinks, and as the make-out session became heavier, he began to get my wife's clothes off her. Obviously, my wife was enjoying the way she was being manhandled, so I stepped back and let them go. I was disappointed when the friend picked my wife up from the couch and carried her back into our bedroom, closing the door behind them. As the door shut, I heard the lock engage.

I remained locked out of my bedroom for the rest of the night. I could hear the action through the walls, and it sounded like my wife was enjoying some wild sex and play with our friend. When she came out in the morning with her friend, her body was well used. She had red hand prints on her ass cheeks, and they both had scratches on their backs. My wife's ass and around her pussy had some light bruising, but she was kissing her friend and telling him what an amazing night he had given her.

Later that afternoon, my wife told me her friend was telling her about a group of men who get together for social events like watching a game or just wagering on outcomes of things like weather forecasts. She told me it sounded like a fun group and said we might hang out with them sometimes. I was not really sure what she was referring to, so I didn't press the point. I wanted to find out what had happened the previous night at home. That evening my wife told me how her friend had been rough and basically took what he wanted from her. She said having a man so dominant and rough was a real turn-on for her, and she loved it. She insisted us doing some of the things they did would seem weird, but with him being a stranger, it just felt normal.

Two weeks later, we went to one of the couples' homes who hosted their "game" night at their house. That night, there were eight couples over and five single guys—all very nice people and very sociable. I quickly let my guard down as we mingled and enjoyed hor d oeuvres. About the time we were ready to go, the group gathered and said the wagering would begin soon. I was confused but intrigued, and my wife urged me to stay. I had no interest in college basketball, and a bowling tournament on TV did not keep my interest. I walked down to a basement where several guys played different games. I sat down with a guy watching NBC news, and he casually asked if I wanted to wager on any of the stories. My wife said to play, so I joined him. The next story was about a group of three boys who were carjacking people and running from the police. He piped up, "I bet these kids get away!" I looked at my wife; she was egging me on, so I said I would bet they would get caught. He looked at me and at my wife and asked, "Standard Wager?" My wife and I nodded in agreement, although we had no idea what we had just agreed to.

A moment later, the police canceled the pursuit and let the kids drive off in the stolen Jaguar into the sunset. The man we had bet shook our hand, gave us his address, and said we could pay the wager off starting Sunday at 1 PM. On Sunday, we showed up at this stranger's house, and he said this was one of his best wagers to collect on. He instructed me to undress my wife fully, leaving her wearing only her wedding and engagement ring and to lay her on his dining room table. He told me to take all of my wife's clothing, including her shoes and socks, and take them back home with me. I could come and pick my wife up at his house the following Sunday at 5 PM.

I could not believe I got in my car and drove away, leaving my wife in this stranger's house for the next week.

View attachment 1161752
Tell us more !

View attachment 1161752
Damn, I bet you were nervous about doing that

Wagering the wife or having her "pay" for my debt is a long standing fantasy of mine. I especially find the scenario where my wife and I host a poker game at my home with several other men. I am responsible for keeping the drinks full and the wife is supposed to take care other guests other needs. As the evening progresses I make bets and of course raise or call depending on my chip count. If I am short then this is where I would bet my wife. For small pots I lose, she might only have to give the winner of the hand a blowjob. But for larger pots she may have to fuck them. My goal would be to work up to one very big loss and then is this case I would have wager her and the winner would get her for a whole night.

I've wagered my wife on a few occasions and they collected then and there. Leaving her for a week sounds exciting and frightening at the same time. I'm interested in learning how both of you felt about this afterwards and would you do it again.

My wife enjoys this type of activity. It was our first time with a complete stranger like this, but a few years ago, my wife was betting on sporting events with a neighbor who lived two doors down from us in our subdivision. She had hooked up with him multiple times previously but never alone. She bet on something she knew nothing about and agreed to be his sex slave for him at his house for a weekend. She was only there from Friday night until Sunday morning but said it was hot.

Definitely a fantasy for me. My wife gets worked up a bit when I act like a stranger that won her in a bet. I’m glad she plays along with the fantasy talk but is always quick to say it will never happen for real. Hopefully someday a switch within her will click. At least she plays along when she is in the right mood. Look forward to hearing more stories.

"It will never happen" is something a lot of wives say before it happens. Not to say you shouldn't respect that. I think they mean it when they say it, or they think they do. But IME, it just means "right now, I feel like that will never happen." Or that they are unsure if you really want it to happen and are reluctant to go along too quickly. If she plays along as fantasy, she is open to it at some level. Be patient.
Definitely a fantasy for me. My wife gets worked up a bit when I act like a stranger that won her in a bet. I’m glad she plays along with the fantasy talk but is always quick to say it will never happen for real. Hopefully someday a switch within her will click. At least she plays along when she is in the right mood. Look forward to hearing more stories.

"It will never happen" is something a lot of wives say before it happens. Not to say you shouldn't respect that. I think they mean it when they say it, or they think they do. But IME, it just means "right now, I feel like that will never happen." Or that they are unsure if you really want it to happen and are reluctant to go along too quickly. If she plays along as fantasy, she is open to it at some level. Be patient.
My wife and i havent done the betting thing but something like it intense . She gets dressed up.very extreme you could say CFM.outfit
I don't get to see her..We have two cheap.cell.phones we blockmthe numbers sonwe cant see the numbers i call.it and say xxx said i should call.you ss you are new to the area and that you would like be shown the city we dont use each others real name..I gomto.her hotel.room.to meet her.. we go to.dinner.etc we go back.to.her hotel..She tells me you do know that im.a professional dater i said i didnt know. She says your friend didnt tell.you I tokd her no well.itd too.late now we had dinner kiss etc . It goingbto cost you 250 dollars. Since we are back to.my room. I pay her we playband i.leave. she comes home a fee hours later. I ask where she was she says i went out wth my girlfriends for dinner and drinks .. They money goes for her outfits our playtime etc. We have great sex it costs but being a stranger toneach other is excit as we keep everything as total.strangers the sex is different and we never act like we have never seen each other no questions aboutveach other during the evening we do this about 4,/5 times a year itsvfun to act like twi strangers getting to fuck with out the spouses knowing

Reactions: Openhubbi