Wanna find out about your wife/gf?

BBCAlpha

Male
I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
Message me if your interested or have any questions....

I've done this many times.. I chat w the wife/GF (email works the best).. flirt w her and find out any of her secret fetishes.. and ill send you back the convo.. without ever mentioning you so she has no idea.
I'm a personal trainer and have had a lot of success with doing this. I have never had the wife/GF find out that her man was involved so it will be discreet.
I'd be interested. Do you think you could convince a very religious woman to fuck a stranger?

Not much you can say, in all likelihood. In y experience, she needs you to see her as the good girl, the good wife. Not someone who does that.
My skill has always been getting in their heads, finding each individuals buttons and then pushing them
Can you help me know what to say or do you think that you could talk to her? Wow, never thought I'd write THAT!

Sam is 38. She's about 5'6". We've been married for 17 years now. She's blond with brownish eyes and a cute, mischevious smile. She's also B cup. We've had 3 kids together.

She grew up in a very traditional Mormon home and is very religious. I've hinted that I want this and she has said that she's only interested in me. She's slightly submissive.

I want to watch her with someone else with a bigger cock. I've never been able to get her to cum with penetration and want to see her lose control with someone who can. I am not interested in touching another man, but I can clean up after him with a towel. I also want someone who will make her thrash in pleasure and to yell out that his cock is bigger than mine.

Does this help?

I would love this. I fantasize about her having sex with men with bigger penises. I know she never would esp as shes gotten older. She wont tell me anything about her sexual past. Gets mad when i bring it up. Things im
Being weird. I would love to have you email her as long as never finds out its me and it doesnt freak her out too much.

Kik angiecog

I'd be interested if you wanna try and seduce my wife

Reactions: compassionatedom