Wannabe sub seeking Dom master

I want to invite you over to my place(a hotel suite) where you will meet 3-4 of my closest new friends. You will be told to get naked except for panties, and then suck each of us off. From there, you will be used, chummed on, passed around, fucked and restrained. By evenings end you'll be begging for us to stop. I will ask my friends to leave and then I will have one last time with you, cum covered, smelling and tasting like night of sex. You will return home with everything but your panties. Those I will keep. All the way home you will struggle with what to tell your husband. Tell him the truth. You've just been gangbanged.

And I'd be so ashamed because I'd cum for every one of the men there, sometimes more than once as I had my absolute dream fulfilled
<<blush>>
xx

I am in Long Beach, CA if you truly want to be owned let me know where you are and we can get this party started. Here is a copy of my ad

BBC Seeks Female Submissive - m4w (Long Beach)

Looking for a Hot Wife if you don't know Google it. Would you enjoy if your man let you fuck anyone you want? Even go out and find dick or pussy for you

Would you like threesomes, gangbangs, orgies the only thing you must fuck for his pleasure and must have his permission. Women of all nationalities welcome you must love sex.

It's OKBigDick4.jpg if your a slut or whore matter of fact I prefer it. There be nights going out with no panties and must fuck anyone I choose man or woman. I WILL NOT RESPOND WITHOUT PHOTOS DO NOT WASTE MY TIME

This is something I would like to do but it's a pity I am in Jamaica taking in the dun. I think you should fly out here to let me look after you.

hi,
I'm not very experienced (only known two men sexually) but I have a long repressed desire to be dominated, humiliated and shared around by a dominant master.
My husband and I hardly ever have sex any more. I've always been the initiator but yearned to be just ruled, ordered to do whatever with whomever and have no option but to obey.
My ideal fantasy is to be taken against my will, me begging you not to cum inside me because that's "special" and only for my husband but then being won over by the heat of the moment and subsequently begging you to fill me up with your cum as you shoot inside me <blush>
Then if you were to share me with your friends and take photos of me doing ever more depraved acts on your orders, knowing that you were going to show the pictures around to whoever and let the world know you owned my married pussy now.
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}

hi,
I'm not very experienced (only known two men sexually) but I have a long repressed desire to be dominated, humiliated and shared around by a dominant master.
My husband and I hardly ever have sex any more. I've always been the initiator but yearned to be just ruled, ordered to do whatever with whomever and have no option but to obey.
My ideal fantasy is to be taken against my will, me begging you not to cum inside me because that's "special" and only for my husband but then being won over by the heat of the moment and subsequently begging you to fill me up with your cum as you shoot inside me <blush>
Then if you were to share me with your friends and take photos of me doing ever more depraved acts on your orders, knowing that you were going to show the pictures around to whoever and let the world know you owned my married pussy now.
{{{shiiiverrrr}}}
are you around NJ?