Please login or become a member to view

Every time I have sex with my gf, we sometimes fantasize that I suck cock together. my gf really enjoyed this fantasy. at the moment we only use dildos. I hope one day I find the right person to make it happen. :giggle:
My wife has always been fairly anti-bi, male or female. During a mfm, I kept getting a cock shoved in my mouth. Talked with her later about it, said wasn't bad, she didn't have much to say about it. Next time we had a mfm, different man, they were in a 69. I bent down to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth. We kissed, she was still holding his cock -I took her hand, aimed his cock towards my mouth, and went down on it. We ended up sucking his cock together in turn, and kissing with it between us. Afterwards, on the way home - she said - "that made me hot". Win-Win...

My wife has always been fairly anti-bi, male or female. During a mfm, I kept getting a cock shoved in my mouth. Talked with her later about it, said wasn't bad, she didn't have much to say about it. Next time we had a mfm, different man, they were in a 69. I bent down to kiss her, she took his cock out of her mouth. We kissed, she was still holding his cock -I took her hand, aimed his cock towards my mouth, and went down on it. We ended up sucking his cock together in turn, and kissing with it between us. Afterwards, on the way home - she said - "that made me hot". Win-Win...
That sounds hot. That may become a regular thing.

Cada vez que tengo sexo con mi novia, a veces fantaseamos con que chupemos la polla juntos. mi novia realmente disfrutó de esta fantasía. por el momento solo usamos consoladores. Espero algún día encontrar a la persona adecuada para hacerlo realidad.:risilla:
desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y por experiencia te podemos asegurar que en el momento que si deciden llegar a hacerlo van a tener una de las experiencias más grandes y calientes que será tan importante como para marcar un antes y un después en el sexo como pareja

Attachments

• 1000050871.jpg
    1000050871.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 113
  • 1000050334.jpg
    1000050334.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 1000049951.jpg
    1000049951.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 106
  • 1000049969.jpg
    1000049969.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 1000050841.jpg
    1000050841.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 113
some of the most erotic things i love doing is sucking on a cock with my wife. i find this to be very2 erotic, very stimulating for all of us, and very enjoyable for me.

we kneel before him, on either side of his erect cock. then i kiss my wife and he slides his cock in-between our lips. with our saliva, his cock is lubricated enough to start pumping to and fro. he holds the back of our heads and applies a little pressure. and he cums between our lips.
this is really wild!

dan

Algunas de las cosas más eróticas que amo hacer es chupar una polla con mi esposa. Encuentro que esto es muy2 erótico, muy estimulante para todos nosotros y muy agradable para mí.

nos arrodillamos ante él, a ambos lados de su pene erecto. luego beso a mi esposa y él desliza su polla entre nuestros labios. con nuestra saliva, su polla está lo suficientemente lubricada como para empezar a bombear de un lado a otro. sostiene la parte de atrás de nuestras cabezas y aplica un poco de presión. y se corre entre nuestros labios.
esto es realmente salvaje!

dan
Acabas de dar una descripción de la experiencia de estar los dos juntos dando un oral como solo podemos decir las parejas que lo hacen es que solamente hay que sentir como nuestra lengua se está rozando sobre el cuerpo de una buena pinga mejor que se vaya poniendo dura c9n eso y vernos las caras de gusto empezar a tener la cabeza de su pinga entre las dos bocas es solo superado por ser penetrados juntos por más de 4 amigos

Reactions: ShrimpDick