Want wife blacked!

HopeFulCuck

So my wife is I think faithful haha. But like sex is rare, I have to practically ask and beg for it. She always has an excuse, or is too tired, etc. idk if I’m not pleasing her enough or what, but I always make her cum, more so with my mouth. She always has to play with herself while I fuck her to get off so I’m pretty sure I’m just not big enough. So I want to get her blacked so maybe it will
Unleash the slut in her. And I honestly just want to watch her get fucked by a black guy. She’s never been with a BBC, so she says. I’m really nervous how to bring it up. Some people have given some advice but just looking for more. Thanks! Pms always open

So my wife is I think faithful haha. But like sex is rare, I have to practically ask and beg for it. She always has an excuse, or is too tired, etc. idk if I’m not pleasing her enough or what, but I always make her cum, more so with my mouth. She always has to play with herself while I fuck her to get off so I’m pretty sure I’m just not big enough. So I want to get her blacked so maybe it will
Unleash the slut in her. And I honestly just want to watch her get fucked by a black guy. She’s never been with a BBC, so she says. I’m really nervous how to bring it up. Some people have given some advice but just looking for more. Thanks! Pms always open
You need to make her cum with ur dick inside her, so ur probably not fucking her deep enough to make her orgasm.she needs a bigger cock.