Watching or Waiting

Watching or Waiting

• Watching (and joining in)

Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Watching (passively)

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Waiting (having assisted in her preparation/dressing etc.)

Votes: 61 27.6%
  • Waiting (passively)

Votes: 39 17.6%

• Total voters
Spin418......Having experienced the whole spectrum with Becky (this is Dave answering btw) I have to say that passive watching/photographing/videoing is my preference. However. there is something to be said for waiting at home when she says she's 'working late or whatever' and not knowing exactly what she is doing.

I hear what you're saying, but not having experienced it, I do feel like I'd want to be there....for everything. Not to control it, but to share in it. I wouldn't want to be too pre-occupied with documenting either, though I'd love to have at least something capturing a bit of it. I'd want to be fully in the moment with with her and him. I can't imagine anything else, but I'm understanding of the idea that things can change.........and evolve. Heck I'd never have imagined being turned on by something like this in my 20s 30s even 40s.

I hear what you're saying, but not having experienced it, I do feel like I'd want to be there....for everything. Not to control it, but to share in it. I wouldn't want to be too pre-occupied with documenting either, though I'd love to have at least something capturing a bit of it. I'd want to be fully in the moment with with her and him. I can't imagine anything else, but I'm understanding of the idea that things can change.........and evolve. Heck I'd never have imagined being turned on by something like this in my 20s 30s even 40s.
Well the most important thing is you communicate your feelings to each other and both get what you want from the experience.

Reactions: spin418
I would just simply love to sit and passively watch my wife enjoy a much bigger Dick! It would be the ultimate turn on! Then... cleanup tyme!

Most of the time, I am not there watching when my wife is with other men. Instead, she tells me about it later one. There are two reasons for that. The first is that one of her regulars is her personal trainer who she works out with every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That happens during the day when I am at work.

The other is that one of my favorite activities is to look on Craigslist to find traveling men in hotels who are looking for women. I like to drive her to the hotel, meet the men and then leave her there for an hour or two. Then I come back and pick her up. She tells me all about it on the way home and then we usually have a great fuck when we are inside.

Most of the time, I am not there watching when my wife is with other men. Instead, she tells me about it later one. There are two reasons for that. The first is that one of her regulars is her personal trainer who she works out with every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That happens during the day when I am at work.

The other is that one of my favorite activities is to look on Craigslist to find traveling men in hotels who are looking for women. I like to drive her to the hotel, meet the men and then leave her there for an hour or two. Then I come back and pick her up. She tells me all about it on the way home and then we usually have a great fuck when we are inside.
That sounds like a great idea AGuy19047....do they know they are going to meet or is it a set up for them to pick her up?

That sounds like a great idea AGuy19047....do they know they are going to meet or is it a set up for them to pick her up?

They know they are going to meet and are expecting he. I take her to the hotel, we go to their room and I leave her there. We have done it five or six times now. Twice, I got money for her. One time, I took her clothes with me.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
They know they are going to meet and are expecting he. I take her to the hotel, we go to their room and I leave her there. We have done it five or six times now. Twice, I got money for her. One time, I took her clothes with me.
love the idea of it, hope she has fun too ;)

I love to watch and I always participate. I love it when another guy is pounding her from behind and she starts moaning in orgasm while sucking on me.

I love to watch and I always participate. I love it when another guy is pounding her from behind and she starts moaning in orgasm while sucking on me.
each to their own, my husband loves watching me cum on another man's cock but almost always holds back from joining in