Watching or Waiting

Watching or Waiting

• Watching (and joining in)

Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Watching (passively)

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Waiting (having assisted in her preparation/dressing etc.)

Votes: 61 27.6%
  • Waiting (passively)

Votes: 39 17.6%

• Total voters
We always get her ready together, it adds to the spice I guess.
I help choose her underwear , and make sure her pussy is nice and smooth for her lover.
I mostly sit and wait, and love watching my wife's sexy arse as she climbs the stairs to our bedroom... followed by the guy who's about to fuck her.
It's even more intense when I take her to another guy , there's something so damn naughty waiting downstairs in another guys house as you hear him fucking your wife in his bed... then have him return her after he's finished with her

I always prefer to watch. There has been a few times where I was t home or ready and gave them the green like. I would walk hearing thumping and moaning which took things to another level in a way. But I always want to watch and film.

I love waiting and not knowing what she is up to until she gets home and tells me. It is especially exciting if I am traveling for work and she plays on her own.

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
I like for the guy to get sucked off and fucked her good after a few hours I might join in maybe but I love watching and stroking my cock

Im used to watching and joining in as a cuck and do as wifey says.. many times she goes out to others house/hotel but in that case i wait for her to return

I was happy with my wife paying with other guys, always safe sex and I thought I new what was going on and liked to watch and then join in. She then said she wanted to stop playing with other guys. After about a year of this, she admitted she had had a lover who had been fucking her bearback for about five years. He was younger, bigger cock, a heavy cummer and made her cum every time he fucked her. If she had told me form the start I would of been OK with it, but the deception and missing hundreds of creampies, makes me doubt the commitment she says she has for me.

I know. There is no reason for deception because we are ok with them fucking other men. But if she hasn’t left you for him just find a way to work it out. A wife like that is hard to find.

mm we have done watching and joining in and also watching. Then we fuck afterwards. She also had some alone plays when I was not around but will share it all afterwards.

Watching her dress for him is a turn on. Love to watch her trim her pubes, put on perfume, slip into her panties (rarely does she go on a date without wearing panties), get into her dress or skirt. I've driven her to meet her lover and she's driven herself on special occasions. Waiting passively for her to text me prior to meeting her lover and always afterwards; thinking of nothing else in between knowing she's in the arms of her lover and enjoying sex in a way that she does not with me. A lot of jealously that another man, usually more endowed than me and with more staying power, is fucking my wife or that she's sucking his cock. She swallows her lover's cum but very rarely gives me a blow job to completion. We play often when on vacation or when attending social gatherings so often I'll sit in the bar or by the pool while she enjoys herself. I'd rather wait in public than alone in the hotel room. The time alone is both exhilarating and difficult. I enjoy the feeling of submission when I've seen her lover afterwards and he gives me a look of domination after having sex with my wife. I love the sex afterwards as she shares the intimate details of their encounter.

Spin418......Having experienced the whole spectrum with Becky (this is Dave answering btw) I have to say that passive watching/photographing/videoing is my preference. However. there is something to be said for waiting at home when she says she's 'working late or whatever' and not knowing exactly what she is doing.
I'm a bit torn as to which I prefer, but your point about videoing makes me say I'd have to pick being there.
One good bunch of new footage can equal weeks worth of wanking material.
Nothing quite compares though to waiting. I've done a lot of drugs in my time, and waiting/wondering while she's off getting plowed is up there with the highest of highs.

Hmmmm. It is an interesting question - to watch or wait? In some ways, it is like 'Which is better, the movie or the book?'

The mind is the most powerful driver of eroticism and hearing your wife recount, in explicit detail, how she was picked up, taken home, and fucked is very arousing. In the cuckold's mind, it becomes a 'perfect' union, with the generated images representing a potent mix of the details - as told by the wife - and the imagination of the cuckold who has had to endure hours of glorious arousal, thinking about what his hotwife is doing.

I have always enjoyed 'waiting'. The hot story and the creampie makes the wait worthwile. But having said that, there is something special about seeing your wife flirt, and kiss and caress. And then there is the moment of penetration and the moment when he slams into her, spurting his potent seed into her promiscuous pussy. These moments are hard to beat too.

My advice is "Do both". Each provides an exquisite pleasure. :)