Watching or Waiting

Watching or Waiting

• Watching (and joining in)

Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Watching (passively)

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Waiting (having assisted in her preparation/dressing etc.)

Votes: 61 27.6%
  • Waiting (passively)

Votes: 39 17.6%

• Total voters

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold
Apologies if this has been done before, I looked but couldn't see anything, but I'm curious as to what people's preference is; watching or waiting. Please make your choice on the poll and make a comment on your choices if you wish.

Joining in certainly has it's place. A tag team effort is great fun but pulling up a bleacher seat and watching the action is totally hot. Watching as a stranger's cock puts the stretch on her mouth/and or/ pussy is very erotic if you are truly into this without the jealous feelings that would ruin the experience. Also knowing that when he is done you have her to use in any way you wish. Maybe add your semen to his or my favorite is to orgasm in her pussy after he has done the same and then I can perform the most delicious oral sex possible.
Someday we are going to turn the tables and she will be enjoying my cum out of the pussy of the other woman. We have that in our to-do-list yet.

Thanks ntcuck; our preference was always for my husband to be present and in fact he watched and usually photographed me with over half of the men who fucked me. Of the rest he was involved with most experiences, either helping me dress, driving me to/from my date, watching across the bar or club and on a couple of occasions actually making the arrangements. I think there were only a few situations where he was totally passive and I simply told him what happened after the event.

Reactions: jon carlton
I agree Nathaniel but sending a photo like I did when I was with Tom being photographed made the waiting even more of a blissful torture for my husband.

Last edited:
Yea, some pics can change the rest of your day. Sometimes she sends me pics while im at work to just remind me of how she's waiting for me and its such a torture like you say becky, to find out that she's been fucking one of our neighbors who is moving, and while he was enjoying her live, i was just lusting for her pics

For sure love to watch and .And sure the camera capture all the fun...For later of course! But ...Lol....I rarely find I'm able to resist at the least adding to her pleasure. However waiting is also so rewarding when she finally returns...Although waiting without the least pics or texts of some nature .... Would love to wait while listening thru an open phone call...Or video chat....Yummy thots!

For sure love to watch and .And sure the camera capture all the fun...For later of course! But ...Lol....I rarely find I'm able to resist at the least adding to her pleasure. However waiting is also so rewarding when she finally returns...Although waiting without the least pics or texts of some nature .... Would love to wait while listening thru an open phone call...Or video chat....Yummy thots!
Thanks Tarnaq, witj 12 votes so fa,r it's going slowly. I would have hoped more people would have voted. I certainly find these threads' like how many men has your wife fucked and watching v waiting very interesting to follow.

Thanks Bo, primarily my husband likes to watch and take photos but he does enjoy waiting as well, as long as he has some involvement. I think we have explored all the options over time.

Last edited:
It would appear from the poll results to date that most prefer watching, with a split between joining in or remaining a passive watcher/photographer. Interesting but I would like to see how it breaks down over a 100 or so votes.

Last edited:
I should
Watching passively is the dream. Joining in might be the path to it.
Should add that I'd have some doubts about my ability to rise to the occasion with another guy there, particularly one more naturally alpha...who's there because of his penis.

It probably wouldn't matter much as his would be the cock of record, so to speak. And I could certainly help please my wife in other ways while he tended to her deeper needs.

I should

Should add that I'd have some doubts about my ability to rise to the occasion with another guy there, particularly one more naturally alpha...who's there because of his penis.

It probably wouldn't matter much as his would be the cock of record, so to speak. And I could certainly help please my wife in other ways while he tended to her deeper needs.
:) then that qualifies as joining in.....I think:confused:

Spin418......Having experienced the whole spectrum with Becky (this is Dave answering btw) I have to say that passive watching/photographing/videoing is my preference. However. there is something to be said for waiting at home when she says she's 'working late or whatever' and not knowing exactly what she is doing.