what is your wifes size preference?

what dimensions does your wife typically enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Ticked 5” though I’m a fraction less. I’m sure 1.25 dia is close to my shaft average. I want more for her but that’s what she gets and seems to enjoy…when we’re not using toys or sleeves to enhance and augment things

Last edited:
Reactions: owlmale
What size does your wife typically prefer? toy or lovers cock; choose a length and girth and comment if you need to explain more or you have a different answer for toy/lover, or you fall outside the specs because i used up the max options.

This has been asked before as a question but i thought a poll would be great to graph the average.

vote one tick for length and one tick for girth
1. 8”plus and super thick. Excellent!
2. 6-7” and super thick. Great!
3. All other combinations. Ok but bring your A game please.

What size does your wife typically prefer? toy or lovers cock; choose a length and girth and comment if you need to explain more or you have a different answer for toy/lover, or you fall outside the specs because i used up the max options.

This has been asked before as a question but i thought a poll would be great to graph the average.

vote one tick for length and one tick for girth
Well I'm 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, never had any complaints from their wives

Well May typically enjoys me, but is starting to complain that I'm too big. So I'd say she would most enjoy about 6" to 7" long and maybe 4" in diameter.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
About 7.5 and thick. My 6 incher not so thick can make her cum most of the time but I know she would like it thicker. She told me her ex was almost 10 inches and thick as a beer can and she very seldom ever orgasmed with him.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
As I’ve stated in here before..my marriage is essentially sexless..my wife is terrified to engage in sex(why I’m here). We recently started fucking again.

She bleeds every time. I recently remeasured myself and I’m right at 8.5” and a little over 6.5 girth..I’ve NEVER been balls deep in pussy and I have a very high body count..

Reactions: Firefighter195
I wish I knew. Mine doesn’t complain about my 5” nor does she complain about her long and thin nine inch dildo.

Well I'm 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, never had any complaints from their wives
Well I wish she wanted big and thick 8”+ and 6”+ thick, but since she got a hysterectomy it is too much. Now even I am too big sometimes. I still think she would cum like crazy if she would cuckold me with a big stud. She just needs to be turned on and take time

Reactions: Couple4MFM