what is your wifes size preference?

what dimensions does your wife typically enjoy the most?

• Total voters
Ticked 5” though I’m a fraction less. I’m sure 1.25 dia is close to my shaft average. I want more for her but that’s what she gets and seems to enjoy…when we’re not using toys or sleeves to enhance and augment things

Last edited:
Reactions: owlmale
What size does your wife typically prefer? toy or lovers cock; choose a length and girth and comment if you need to explain more or you have a different answer for toy/lover, or you fall outside the specs because i used up the max options.

This has been asked before as a question but i thought a poll would be great to graph the average.

vote one tick for length and one tick for girth
1. 8”plus and super thick. Excellent!
2. 6-7” and super thick. Great!
3. All other combinations. Ok but bring your A game please.

What size does your wife typically prefer? toy or lovers cock; choose a length and girth and comment if you need to explain more or you have a different answer for toy/lover, or you fall outside the specs because i used up the max options.

This has been asked before as a question but i thought a poll would be great to graph the average.

vote one tick for length and one tick for girth
Well I'm 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, never had any complaints from their wives

About 7.5 and thick. My 6 incher not so thick can make her cum most of the time but I know she would like it thicker. She told me her ex was almost 10 inches and thick as a beer can and she very seldom ever orgasmed with him.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
As I’ve stated in here before..my marriage is essentially sexless..my wife is terrified to engage in sex(why I’m here). We recently started fucking again.

She bleeds every time. I recently remeasured myself and I’m right at 8.5” and a little over 6.5 girth..I’ve NEVER been balls deep in pussy and I have a very high body count..

Reactions: Firefighter195
Well I'm 8 inches long and 2 inches in diameter, never had any complaints from their wives
Well I wish she wanted big and thick 8”+ and 6”+ thick, but since she got a hysterectomy it is too much. Now even I am too big sometimes. I still think she would cum like crazy if she would cuckold me with a big stud. She just needs to be turned on and take time

Reactions: Couple4MFM