what is your wifes size preference?

what dimensions does your wife typically enjoy the most?

• Total voters
What size does your wife typically prefer? toy or lovers cock; choose a length and girth and comment if you need to explain more or you have a different answer for toy/lover, or you fall outside the specs because i used up the max options.

This has been asked before as a question but i thought a poll would be great to graph the average.

vote one tick for length and one tick for girth

Last edited:
Reactions: somos2conmuchos

Reactions: charisma1986
My cock looks like a can of monster energy drink but 2 inches longer…my girth destroys her

I’m the only one she’s ever been with but she always says she wishes I was way smaller

My wife seems to have no issue with thickness and genuinely enjoys being spread open. She bottoms out at around 9-10”, but it might be because she has IUD. She has the most fun at 7-8”. She cums pretty easily at that length, but her hardest orgasms were definitely with a 9” dildo. It’s tap out city, unfortunately, once she stiffens up and cums on that monster. Side note: Love fucking her after that.

Wives ex has a very deep voice so I can only assume he's big. She's told me she never orgasmed with him.
We met after she was divorced, I know she kinda sowed her wild oats after they split. We start dating and having sex, one night I'm licking her, she starts to cum HARD. After she told me she never had an orgasm befor. Oral became a regular part of our sex. She always came from oral but never from me pumping her.
About 4 years ago we get into mfm fun with a guy we know. I'm 6+ he's 8+. He must be the prefict size for her, she cums no problem when he fucks her.
Always a similar deal, they start off kissing, making out, some oral on each other, he fucks her in several positions. They're pretty in tune to each other now, he has her on her back, he mounts up, starts to really pump, she has her legs straight down. In about 30 seconds she's cumming hard, her whole body gets stiff, that gets him off. It's damn hot to watch.
There's been times she cums while she's on top of him sitting upright.
Many nights when he's with us she cums 2 or 3 times, first from one of us licking her, 2nd from him fucking her, 3rd from me or him pumping her later on. She has never cum from me pumping her other than nights he's with us and he's got her off first.
It seems his dick is her preferred size and shape. And I will admit he looks hot standing there with a full hard on.

My wife says she loves my size at about 5.5 to maybe 6” when I am really hard, but the sounds she makes when her 8” jelly vibe bottoms out at 7” is undeniable! However, she only uses that with me, she counts on her trusty egg that she has had for many years and now loves her Lovense inside her!

I know because I watch her masterbating on our remote cam in our bedroom when I am away on business. I have only seen her use her jelly vibe once when her Lovense was not charged. She knows how much I love forcing the vibe against her cervix, so she enjoys it with me.

She says her Lovense stretches her a little too much when going in but she absolutely loves it once it is inside! Too wide is not good for her, wider than me is though.