Watching from afar

Scple2

Male
My wife has agreed to finding a guy to please her, now the search starts! We’re looking at having a Stag/Vixen relationship. We’ve talked about how we’d go through with this and though we’ve seen each other having wild sex with other people many times she seems a bit shy. We’ve been out of the swinging scene for several years so that might be why. We’re not sure, mfm, me just watching or her playing alone. Anyways she asked if I’d be ok with private time with her new boyfriend (once we find him) and I told her she’s in charge of everything, I just want her to be happy. As time goes by I think I’d like to be more involved but that would have to be an agreement among all three of us. I think the plan is to use our spare bedroom and I’m thinking of setting up a wireless ip camera so I can watch and maybe record them action. I bought one several years ago off Amazon and for $30 I’ve been totally impressed with it. The videos decent quality, sound recording is ok, it pans, tilts, night vision and has motion detection. Also the camera is accessible from your phone regardless of your location as long as you have WiFi or a good signal. We were in the mountains a couple hours away when my phone alerted me to the motion detection so I looked in and found our dog sitter feeding the dogs way too much food.
Does anyone use these cameras? Photo for attention! I don’t want to miss a second of her in action!

Attachments

• IMG_5597.png
    IMG_5597.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 60