Watching or Waiting

Watching or Waiting

• Watching (and joining in)

Votes: 112 50.7%
  • Watching (passively)

Votes: 78 35.3%
  • Waiting (having assisted in her preparation/dressing etc.)

Votes: 61 27.6%
  • Waiting (passively)

Votes: 39 17.6%

• Total voters
No experience on this so take it with a grain of salt, but I think for the first time I would want to be there. As stated in another thread, she would be in her wedding dress and I would have to "bless the union" so to speak by placing the man's shaft at the entrance of my wife.

After that though, I think I would just let her be taking as I waited.

No experience on this so take it with a grain of salt, but I think for the first time I would want to be there. As stated in another thread, she would be in her wedding dress and I would have to "bless the union" so to speak by placing the man's shaft at the entrance of my wife.

After that though, I think I would just let her be taking as I waited.
We've done both, many times, and my husband says they are both very different experiences for him.

Wow. So far I am 5 years into this lifestyle. I have yet to join in. My roll is to watch and stroke my dick and sometimes clean up after they fill her up. I also love when she's out fucking without me. Just home waiting for her to return so I can smell and taste the sex when she gets home.

Reactions: mr_lickher
Wow. So far I am 5 years into this lifestyle. I have yet to join in. My roll is to watch and stroke my dick and sometimes clean up after they fill her up. I also love when she's out fucking without me. Just home waiting for her to return so I can smell and taste the sex when she gets home.
My husband has only joined in a few times...mostly he watched or waited at home having assisted in getting me ready or driving me to my date

We picked the third answer but we could have picked all three. We find the preparation very exciting and I'm talking about leading up to a date. If I have a date on Saturday night, we will spend almost the entire week preparing for it. We will usually go out and buy me new lingerie and maybe some perfume on about Tuesday or Wednesday. Then on about Thursday we will go and I will get a pedicure and a manicure. Then on Friday he will shave my legs and pussy. Before my date, he will help me bath and then dress me and even help me with my hair and make up. We both find this very sexy and that is one reason we like hot wifing so much. It is something we can share all week long. By the way, he is learning to do pedicures.

Reactions: mr_lickher
We picked the third answer but we could have picked all three. We find the preparation very exciting and I'm talking about leading up to a date. If I have a date on Saturday night, we will spend almost the entire week preparing for it. We will usually go out and buy me new lingerie and maybe some perfume on about Tuesday or Wednesday. Then on about Thursday we will go and I will get a pedicure and a manicure. Then on Friday he will shave my legs and pussy. Before my date, he will help me bath and then dress me and even help me with my hair and make up. We both find this very sexy and that is one reason we like hot wifing so much. It is something we can share all week long. By the way, he is learning to do pedicures.
I'm learning from you ladies. I will start helping with her prep. I want to keep her happy in this lifestyle.

New to the site, as well as just now dipping our toes in. The insights i have seen on this site has been very helpful in our journey. Had to vote watch/join in. At this point not sure id be comfortable with just waiting.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
New to the site, as well as just now dipping our toes in. The insights i have seen on this site has been very helpful in our journey. Had to vote watch/join in. At this point not sure id be comfortable with just waiting.
I don't think my husband was, at first, but it became a scenario he really enjoyed