Wedding Ring

I have been married for 40 years and have only taken my engagement ring off to have it cleaned and the prongs replaced. I have never removed my wedding band and have no plans to take it off. My engagement ring is cleaned every three months, but they do it while I am at the jeweler where my husband purchased it 41 years ago. It is now the jeweler's grandson who runs the store.

I am still very happily married and have no intentions of changing anything. My husband has a tiny penis, and I enjoy being stretched out sometimes, so why would I remove my rings. I would still be married.

I find that my rings often attract a guy and are conversation starters. I have had so many men come up to me and start out by saying something to the effect of, I see you have on a wedding ring. Are you here alone?

I normally reply with something like, " Yes, I am happily married, and my husband knows I am here, but I am probably here for the same reason you are.

In reality, I think my rings probably get me more cock than my outfit.

Ring-On.jpg

I have been married for 40 years and have only taken my engagement ring off to have it cleaned and the prongs replaced. I have never removed my wedding band and have no plans to take it off. My engagement ring is cleaned every three months, but they do it while I am at the jeweler where my husband purchased it 41 years ago. It is now the jeweler's grandson who runs the store.

I am still very happily married and have no intentions of changing anything. My husband has a tiny penis, and I enjoy being stretched out sometimes, so why would I remove my rings. I would still be married.

I find that my rings often attract a guy and are conversation starters. I have had so many men come up to me and start out by saying something to the effect of, I see you have on a wedding ring. Are you here alone?

I normally reply with something like, " Yes, I am happily married, and my husband knows I am here, but I am probably here for the same reason you are.

In reality, I think my rings probably get me more cock than my outfit.

Now that’s a lucky man…dive time…you like to be eaten I see

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I have done both....sometimes going to a club/bar without my ring and the OBVIOUS white ring mark attracts more guys......other times the ring initiated a conversation about it and why I was there and WOW did that go well!! LOL
My Boss/Lover of 11 years actually bought me a diamond ring that I wore when we were on trips together and I either left my wedding ring at home with hubby, or wore it around my neck on a chain. We even let people think we were newlyweds a few times in hotels on longer business trips...was HOT being called Mrs. (Boss/Lovers last name) and letting them think we were really married.
J (the wife)
That's 🔥