What’s the longest amount of time you have shared your wife with another man?

About three days, a Sunday afternoon through a Thursday evening - me, KK, two bi submissive males, and one bi, dominant female, at our lake house. KK was in her submissive mode, allowed herself to be a continuously available fuck-toy and total sex object the whole time. We fucked her completely senseless, physically exhausted, and sexually drained.

My friend and I spent an entire day fucking my wife. It kind of started the night before, but his girlfriend was there and he had to take her home the next morning but made an excuse to come back. He only loved a few minutes away. Then he said we were watching the game and lost track of time.

I spent a week at Hedonism II with a close friend. a couple years ago. I had hinted to my husband several weeks prior that I would like to do it. He was hesitant at first but finally said to go have fun. I had a great and made it even more erotic by sending pictures and video clips to him all during the week.

t.

I spent a week at Hedonism II with a close friend. a couple years ago. I had hinted to my husband several weeks prior that I would like to do it. He was hesitant at first but finally said to go have fun. I had a great and made it even more erotic by sending pictures and video clips to him all during the week.

t.

We love Hedo. I resect your husband for not objecting to you going there with a close friend. My wife always has sex with several different guys on our vacations at Hedo.

Wife and I and a male friend went out on our boat for the weekend. We anchored in one spot for the whole weekend. She was naked most of the time and we took turns together and as couples. I had a sex swing mounted in the cockpit so at night she quality spent time in it. He was bi (I found out) so they would both suck me together. She had cock all weekend. We were all exhausted that next week.

A buddy of mine had special arrangement with his wife: when she went on her yearly business convention, she had a hall pass to have all the sex she could. They referred to it as "conventional sex." For almost a decade, she and he looked forward to that week, as she experienced several one-night stands. Oddly enough, when she neared 40, she no longer wanted the hall pass. A year or two later, she took another job with no trips. That chapter of their lives closed.

Sadly, my first wife never went on business trips or to conventions; I did. If I would be gone for more than one night, we had one of her lovers spend the night with her, when they were available. (I used to love the phone calls from her as she was being fucked.) But never for more than two nights with the same man; if I would be gone for four days, as I wanted two (or three) different men to spend the nights with her to prevent her from growing too attached to one of them.

Once we had, however, a three-day weekend scheduled with my good friend, Mike, but my best friend from college called, telling me that he would be flying into a nearby city and he wanted to stay with us that weekend. Panic. I didn’t want to call off her time with Michael, so I told my buddy that I had to drive to far away city to buy something important and he was welcome to tag along with me. He agreed, as he loved long road trips; and Mike and my wife would get the three days to themselves. Mike arrived early Saturday morning, as I was loading up my car. I told him to enjoy her body as if it belonged to him.

At the hotel that night, I called her up and she told me that Mike was eating her pussy; I had to pretend to be bored, as my other friend was eight feet away.

On Monday night, about 7pm, I arrived home. Mike was still there, waiting for me to return before he would drive off. He thanked me prodigiously. That night she recounted all the sex they had. I was surprised to hear her say that it would have been better if I had been there, as I served as something like a movie director or a symphony conductor, keeping things going, making changes, guiding and steering the sex. She went on to say that in spite of Mike owning her favorite cock, three days of constant fucking was just too much, as her pussy would need a few days to recover. A year or two later, her memory of the three days became sunnier, with the bad parts largely forgotten.

Wife has went on a weeks vacation with her former boyfriend, they acted like a couple and had sex every day. She has done many sleepovers and a few weekends with other guys.
Once she went on a weekend trip with two guys, one of whom she had fucked. She had a threesome with them on friday night but on saturday night she met another guy at a club and had a ONS with him and slept at his hotel before returning home on sunday. Very hot that she practicly cuckolded the other two guys with this nonplanned ONS. They were a bit disturbed about it but she just shrugged and said that she sleeps with whoever she want.