What’s your perfect date night for a threesome??

We would meet at a 5 star hotel. As she enters my room i would greet her with champagne and chocolates. I would tenderly kiss her on the cheeks. The room would be filled with the aroma of roses, with she would take with her when totally satisfied. We would sit on the bed drinking our champagne and i would gaze into her eyes. Putting my champagne down i would start to give her a back rub. slowly working my hands down to her gorgeous breast. She puts her champagne down and removes her top. I tenderly kiss her gorgeous breast as my tongue dances across her sweet tasting nipples. She takes my clothe off then removes her bottoms. My hand move to her AW SOME pussy, finding her G-spot i massage her G-spot while tenderly sucking her gorgeous breast until she almost squirts and i move my mouth to her AW SOME pussy and swallow ALL of her squirt. I slowly enter her with my cock, i cum in each hole as she has multiple orgasm and we collapse in each others arms with total exhaustion.

We would meet at a 5 star hotel. As she enters my room i would greet her with champagne and chocolates. I would tenderly kiss her on the cheeks. The room would be filled with the aroma of roses, with she would take with her when totally satisfied. We would sit on the bed drinking our champagne and i would gaze into her eyes. Putting my champagne down i would start to give her a back rub. slowly working my hands down to her gorgeous breast. She puts her champagne down and removes her top. I tenderly kiss her gorgeous breast as my tongue dances across her sweet tasting nipples. She takes my clothe off then removes her bottoms. My hand move to her AW SOME pussy, finding her G-spot i massage her G-spot while tenderly sucking her gorgeous breast until she almost squirts and i move my mouth to her AW SOME pussy and swallow ALL of her squirt. I slowly enter her with my cock, i cum in each hole as she has multiple orgasm and we collapse in each others arms with total exhaustion.
Yeah that’s what it’s about!!!!

thanks for the like