What ‘does it’ for you?

romans3399

Couple
Nov 22, 2017
UK
All of us here seem to ‘get off’ on that feeling of jealousy.
These intimate moments which give me that confusing mix of feelings.
Jealousy, anger, pride, horniness and of course - they all made me rock hard.

Imagine your wife, which of these brings you the strongest feelings?

1. Seeing her on her back, legs in the air, knowing he is deep inside her and will not stop until he has exploded inside her
  2. The gentle kiss on the lips as he is about to enter her. Knowing she wants him and there is no going back
  3. Her sweet lips gently embracing his thick hard cock. Seeing The ring on her pretty hand.
  4. Him kneeling over her face… bringing himself to climax, claiming her beautiful lips and face, as he decorates her with his warm creamy load.

Last edited:
I have never had any feelings of jealousy or regret. It is just a big turn on knowing my wife is about to entertain me and another man at the same. I love watchng her on her knees while the other man is holding onto her hips and fucking her fast and hard
I have never had the luxury of an experience like this, but I share the excitement of how it must be...

For me there is no single defining moment, it’s a myriad of what I see and hear from the way she responds with her own body, the caresses they share, kissing, the way she savours the cock as she gives head, the glow around her body as she is getting fucked, the sounds she makes, the way her pussy lips grip his shaft, watching his cock go darker with her juices As he slides in and out, the way her legs wrap around him so he can’t pull out of her even though he as cum, I could go on and on, it’s never ending 😀

For me there is no single defining moment, it’s a myriad of what I see and hear from the way she responds with her own body, the caresses they share, kissing, the way she savours the cock as she gives head, the glow around her body as she is getting fucked, the sounds she makes, the way her pussy lips grip his shaft, watching his cock go darker with her juices As he slides in and out, the way her legs wrap around him so he can’t pull out of her even though he as cum, I could go on and on, it’s never ending 😀
Exactly...
Watching him on top pumping like crazy, she'll stretch her legs straight down, her pelvis up meeting his pumps, she starts to cum, her whole body is stiff, that gets him off.....seen it many times....always drives me wild

I get into watching another guys cock harden in her hands and her letting go to let him enjoy her breast and body. She will always suck his cock and balls until he can't wait any longer. He will then position himself over her to prepare her for proper mounting. Seeing the head of his thick cock disappear into her married pussy is a very erotic experience as I know it will not be seem again until the deed is done. She likes its rough and will ask him to do it harder, she will orgasm multiple time with him but never with me. When I see his balls start to tighten I know he is close to deliver his warm cum deep into her. His pounding gets faster and he lets out a moan as he begin to complete this ultimate act. I get off on the reality of this most intimate act and understand that they will forever share this bond.

I get into watching another guys cock harden in her hands and her letting go to let him enjoy her breast and body. She will always suck his cock and balls until he can't wait any longer. He will then position himself over her to prepare her for proper mounting. Seeing the head of his thick cock disappear into her married pussy is a very erotic experience as I know it will not be seem again until the deed is done. She likes its rough and will ask him to do it harder, she will orgasm multiple time with him but never with me. When I see his balls start to tighten I know he is close to deliver his warm cum deep into her. His pounding gets faster and he lets out a moan as he begin to complete this ultimate act. I get off on the reality of this most intimate act and understand that they will forever share this bond.
Very well said!!

For me its watching them kiss and explore each other's bodies, then her sinking to her knees and undueing his pants to get to his hard cock, then her looking over to me as she strokes it while running her tongue along his length then taking it in to her mouth to please him.
Sometimes I need to leave them alone so I don't finish before they do.

All of us here seem to ‘get off’ on that feeling of jealousy.

These intimate moments which give me that confusing mix of feelings.

Jealousy, anger, pride, horniness and of course - they all made me rock hard.

Imagine your wife, which of these brings you the strongest feelings?

Seeing her on her back, legs in the air, knowing he is deep inside her and will not stop until he has exploded inside her
The gentle kiss on the lips as he is about to enter her. Knowing she wants him and there is no going back
Her sweet lips gently embracing his thick hard cock. Seeing The ring on her pretty hand.
Him kneeling over her face… bringing himself to climax, claiming her beautiful lips and face, as he decorates her with his warm creamy load.

Reactions: Bat boy