What age did your wife start? And how does it play out?

For me I got addicted to sex around age 20. When I figured out I could get paid to drop to my knees or spread my legs plus get satisfaction, I was hooked. I met my hubby at this time and he also loved sex. After we were married it didn’t take long to figure out swinging was for us. Over two decades later I’m been with so many men and he with so many women. When we are together we love to bring in another bull, for MFM or whore for FMF. We will keep going as long as we can. We are best friends plus the benefits of fucking others makes us stronger together.
no wonder why you are happy.

Our first adventure we were actually engaged and she was 35. However, in her first marriage she had 3 affairs. We have been married almost 25 year and she is still at it at 60. To date, there was 65 separate occasions where sex occurred between the wife and another person with and without me; 23 different men and two women. The men have been all types, married (10), single (13), from ages 18 to mid-60’s. The cocks have been all different girths, with the lengths ranging from five inches all the way up to one who was about 10 inches and as big around as a coke can. With one of the women, she performed oral, and the other she gave and received. With the men, she has had oral sex 61 times, 26 of them were true blowjobs meaning she swallowed all their loads. Of the 23 men the wife has had sex with, she fucked 13 of them a total of 41 times, nine of them came in her pussy a total of 37 separate times. She did anal once, with the guy cumming in her ass. The most times she has fucked the same man was eight. She has given three blowjobs in one night to men that were complete strangers. Four of the men where old boyfriends from her high school days that she wanted to get with again. They lived at different locations so she has gone alone to California twice to meet two different old boyfriends. Travelled to Florida twice to fuck another, and the last one, she had video cyber-sex with while she rode one of her dildos.

Other highlights have been her sucking off five men through a Glory Hole on two different occasions, and sucking two men off in a public place, one at a rest stop and the other a hotel parking lot. Twenty of the adventures occurred in a hotel room. In our home, she has sucked, fucked, had anal, etc… 28 times. We have only found one couple we connected with well enough to do a full swap that happened on two occasions. On a side note, prior to us meeting the wife had been with 14 men. Counting me, that brings the total of men she has had sex with in her life to 40.
my kind girl.

Reactions: Discretefun66