What are your most intense moments of this lifestyle?

As a bull, definetly my first couple was the most intense experience at the lifestyle so far, with episodes that come closer but never quite match the intensity of my first time fucking a hotwife in front of her husband.

Reactions: spin418
Shortly after getting married we temporarily gave-up this lifestyle to concentrate on starting a family together. She stopped taking the pill and we began tracking her cycle using an app on our phones. One particular month we planned a romantic night-in to do the deed, I had only just opened a nice bottle of wine when her previous lover dropped-by for an unexpected visit.

Things got frisky with all 3 of us ending-up in bed, she climbed on top of his bare cock and began riding him. I wanted them to enjoy the moment but I was extremely worried about the consequences if he came inside her. Over the course of the next 10 minutes their excitement grew along with my worries. For reasons I can’t explain, those worries fuelled my imagination to such a degree that I felt paralysed by excitement to stop them. I watched from behind feeling completely powerless as his balls twitched during his orgasm Inside her. They repeated this a few times that evening, and thankfully I caught the moment on video :)

After he had left, my wife apologised for getting carried away so recklessly, she was aware of the risk but she found the thrill intoxicating. I reassured her and thanked her for most intensely erotic experience of my life, I also told her that she was free to repeat this as often as she wished. We waited anxiously for 2 weeks but her period arrived as usual.

She repeated this scenario about half a dozen times with different lovers over the following years, but eventually it was myself that finally got her pregnant, although it took us 3 or 4 years of trying.
i’m a bbc in london, i can come up to Peterborough occasionally

My most intense moment has left me full of shame. My wife plays outside the home and when she brings home a load I am happy to clean her. We have done this many times. Last week before Christmas she unexpectedly brought home a young man. She told me to strip which I did. She then pulled out his cock from his pants and stroked it until he was hard. She then told me to "blow him" She said it sweetly and told me that was what she wanted for Christmas. I had never sucked a cock but at Her request I did. It was awkward at first. She then told him "fuck his face". He began thrusting harder and quicker and came in my mouth. I swallowed it and felt shamed. He stayed overnight and fucked her. I have lost self esteem and I have a sense of guilt.

My most intense moment has left me full of shame. My wife plays outside the home and when she brings home a load I am happy to clean her. We have done this many times. Last week before Christmas she unexpectedly brought home a young man. She told me to strip which I did. She then pulled out his cock from his pants and stroked it until he was hard. She then told me to "blow him" She said it sweetly and told me that was what she wanted for Christmas. I had never sucked a cock but at Her request I did. It was awkward at first. She then told him "fuck his face". He began thrusting harder and quicker and came in my mouth. I swallowed it and felt shamed. He stayed overnight and fucked her. I have lost self esteem and I have a sense of guilt.
That’s fucking hot as hell

These are all the things that make the lifestyle so good for all involved. As a Bull it is so good having a wife orgasm on your cock and then ejaculate inside her with hubby watching. Great to see a wife orgasm from being licked clean. Normally very intense. In my experience often the wife would ask me to cum in hubby's mouth when getting me hard, because they both enjoyed it so much.
wife watching you fucking hubby's mouth just wondering what would be like.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
she wanted you to do it - being a good cuckold is doing anything that pleases her. She may want to see the young big cock fuck your sissy-pussy next time.

I personally love the moments:
* before sex when my wife is kissing the bull deeply whilst fondling his cock
* the moment the bull slips the first finger insider her panties
* When bull first slides his cock into her
* the first eyes glazed over moment
* afterwards when they passionately kiss after sex
are you in poland? i can come to fuck you

Of course watching them have sex is exciting as hell but the little things are hot too.
Them making out after a hard session.
Her hand on his guiding his hand and fingers on her clit.
Her holding his ball sac while she's doing oral on him.
Her reaching behind while she's on top riding him holding his ball sac.
Him looking at her butt hole while he's fucking her from behind.
Him looking at her butt while she's riding me.
Her sitting on the toilet going p after a good session.
Him going p after a good session.....you can see the toilet from our bed if the door is open, we leave it open, we're all comfy together.
Her wiping off after a fuck.
The wet jizz mess on his dick after they finish.
Her saying WOW after an anal session.
Her hands pushing on her tummy while he pounds her.
How she gets SO TURNED ON as the night goes on.
Many, many little things all add up.

Nothing to be ashamed about. It's only sex. IT'S ONLY SEX! It was a win - win - win. She enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and sounds like you enjoyed it.

It doesn't make you gay (nothing wrong with being gay). Perhaps bi. Not sure a one time event fits that classification. But you definitely broadened your horizons and are now more experienced and rounded sexual partner.

Last edited: