What are your most intense moments of this lifestyle?

These moments that "Btweets" posted i find so hot too!
* When she is the one that aggressively instigates the action all on her own, without “acting” like she needed some persuasion.
* Hearing her telling him to cum inside her, to cum in her pussy!
* Watching the cum leak from her freshly fucked and filled pussy as the cock slowly slides out.
* Seeing her tiny fingers as she uses them to help guide the hard cock inside her.
* Watching a hard cock as it slides in and out of her pussy.
* The way her body responds and reacts from his movements.
* Knowing exactly when she’s experiencing her highest level of complete sexual pleasure. That’s when I get the chance to see it, or in most cases, can hear her kissing him deeply, lustfully and passionately.
* Watching her grab his head or hair with total control while she’s kissing him.
* Listening as her breathing gets faster and heavier.
* Her body thrusting up desperately wanting his cock even deeper.
* The most absolutely incredible amazing feeling of sloppy seconds or more!!
* Having the freedom to video record anything and everything!
* Having the freedom to take pictures of anything and everything!

Some of my favorites
*Or, being out with a couple (we've swung with before) and she wants me to take a picture of her kissing him so she can send it to others.
*One male friend, the first time they fucked, when we undressed her, she was wetter than I'd ever seen her and I've been with her over 15 yrs. I'd always thought she had the wettest pussy - but this time - damn. When he started fucking her, she was moaning -again I've never heard her make noise like that. He finally rolled off her for a breather - she just hopped right on him, reached around guided his cock to her pussy and 'impaled' her self with it, started riding like a wild woman. Afterwards, when me and her watched the video, she asked "what's that noise"? It's you enjoying his fat cock, lol.
*In a nude pool at a LS resort, turning around to find my wife, who was standing right behind me, with a strangers cock buried down her throat.
*Both of us, at same pool, talking with a man, when she starts playing with his cock, masturbates him to orgasm - then asks me to get her some paper towels...
*The first time with a 9 inch cock, me holding his cock, guiding it in, and watching him slowly sink balls deep, first stroke...
*Spending the weekend at a friends, who has a fat cock, with a really big mushroom head, and watching the first time that head disappeared in her pussy. *Seeing her eyes roll back, and slowly gyrating her hips around on his fat cock, that look of supreme pleasure on her face.
*Videoing him pounding away on her pussy, cumming in her and rolling off. Me handing him the camera and him videoing her climbing on my face, feeding me his creampie.
*Love my Hot Wife!! (Pic of her getting the fat mushroom head cock)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 065738.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 065738.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 123
No shame
My most intense moment has left me full of shame. My wife plays outside the home and when she brings home a load I am happy to clean her. We have done this many times. Last week before Christmas she unexpectedly brought home a young man. She told me to strip which I did. She then pulled out his cock from his pants and stroked it until he was hard. She then told me to "blow him" She said it sweetly and told me that was what she wanted for Christmas. I had never sucked a cock but at Her request I did. It was awkward at first. She then told him "fuck his face". He began thrusting harder and quicker and came in my mouth. I swallowed it and felt shamed. He stayed overnight and fucked her. I have lost self esteem and I have a sense of guilt.
. You did what your wife wanted and she enjoyed it. I think you also enjoyed it and you advanced to the next level as a cuckold. Wives do like to see their lovers ejaculate, especially if hubby is receiving.

Reactions: Nemo
No shame

. You did what your wife wanted and she enjoyed it. I think you also enjoyed it and you advanced to the next level as a cuckold. Wives do like to see their lovers ejaculate, especially if hubby is receiving.
Funnily enough, I like doing that (without the humiliation), but strangely, she doesn't like me doing it.

Last edited:
I personally love the moments:
* before sex when my wife is kissing the bull deeply whilst fondling his cock
* the moment the bull slips the first finger insider her panties
* When bull first slides his cock into her
* the first eyes glazed over moment
* afterwards when they passionately kiss after sex
Super hot!

Most intense moments. We had only been talking about a MFM adventure and one night at a bar the wife starts talking to another man. I catch up to them after they both left the table and went outside only to find her holding his hard cock in her hand on the side of the bar. Another time after having a chat with a potential new friend she unexpectedly give him a blowjob behind our car in the parking lot of the restaurant. Seeing her kss another man deeply and passionately. These are top three anyways.

My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

Most intense moments:
  • When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me:
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me:
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.
Ahh, she is obviously turned on and cant help but kiss the guy....it is a very intimate act during an extremely intimate time. Don't feel bad about it.....if she loves it.

Reactions: Nemo
My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

Most intense moments:
  • When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me:
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me:
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.
Hot story. Sorry about your loss