What are your most intense moments of this lifestyle?

It’s the kissing for me.
Before the naughty stuff even starts.
fully clothed, that first kiss……. its like a submission, a declaration “we are going to have sex now”

it blows my mind.

Her response to him kissing her lips, opening her mouth, kissing back is basically an invitation and a physical way of saying “you can have me”

i hate it but love it at the same time
For me them kissing is always a turn on for me, it generally leads to her on her knees looking at me as she takes his cock into her mouth.

Reactions: btweets
It does sound as though you felt the same way. Such a connection is a onece in a lifetime occurance I think....and for some it NEVER happens. I experienced it, but lost it also, not through death however. I've never matchesd those feelings with anyone else. But life does go on. Losing your love through death, however, to have it snatched away, has to be just awful.
Thanks for your caring words. It's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I think it is nearly impossible not to kiss a woman during intercourse...unless there is qa bag over her head haha. It is an intimate act, but what gets me off is the fact that all of the acts are intimate, so why not kissing. Having her reassure you that the deep kissing is just part of the entire PHYSICAL experience sounds like it made the kissing more acceptable to you. Imagine you with another man's wife, having sex. Would you not kiss her?
Agreed, very wise.

Coming back to this thread, can honestly say that we got too many too chose one and each and every meet we have had as bought something new and unforgettable with it đź‘Ť
Some might think there is something wrong with us, but as we have lived this lifestyle, my wife gets fucked bare on many occasions by the bull. She has been off the pill for about two years now. The intensity of the sex when she is being fucked bare is quite noticable for her. And the anguish, worry and sexual excitement of watching her take a bare cock, knowing fertile seed is shooting in her cunt, I get so turned on.

The first time her Black bull fucked her, hearing her sharp intake of air when he first slid in her. Her grunts with every thrust. Her having a orgasm on his big dick. Then her eyes popping open when he blasted her insides with cum. it was so intense that I shoT my load across the room. then a few times later, when she actually asked him to cum in her. Even though he had been cumming inside her the whole time, to hear her ask it… Another intense moment I will never forget.

Surprisingly last week when my wife was being hit on by another guy right in front of me at a concert, and she didn't really discourage him. Totally not what I was expecting when we went to the concert. I was absorbed in the concert and didn't even notice the guy grabbing and grinding his cock into May's arse. I videoed a song during the concert and on it I hear May telling the guy "it's okay, my husband is right there."

Then finding out a couple of days later that she sucked the guy's cock while I was still watching the concert. Not our usual routine and I'm still excited thinking about it.

Last edited:
My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

Most intense moments:
  • When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me:
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me:
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.
My most intense moments
* Her getting dressed and putting on makeip for her boyfriend
* Kissing, when fully clothed, especially if he pulls her over and kisses her deeply - this is #1 for me
* Kissing in bed before sex
* When he unhooks her bra and slides her panties down
* When she helps guide his cock inside her
* If she goes on top and he cups her boobs
* When she comes and when he comes inside her
Generally she tries to keep all the cum inside her till it is absorbed, by lifting her hips and crossing her legs - one of her idosyncricies

Bonus moments
* Oral sex for second round
* When I get to fuck her while she is still wet or even the next morning, if she has been out for the date
* Watching her running her fingers on his chest or playing with his cock after sex when it is limp
* Wife sexting him

Bad moments
* Any cleanup, especially any spill on the carpets or pillows
* Any excessive drinking,
* if he is staying overnight, being lazy, expecting breakfast to be prepared.

Many intense moments. One of the top ones was when my brother stayed the night and had to sleep on the couch. His and our kids were sleeping upstairs. This was before he knew I was aware of what was going on. I convinced my wife to go out and visit him late at night. Old house with thin walls, the head of our bed against one of the living room walls.
I laid there and listened as she woke him up, some muffled small talk then couch creak and a quiet moan from him. I couldn’t take it and quietly snuck down the hallway and peeked out the hall door just feet from them. They were trying to be quiet as she was kneeling on the floor next to him sucking him. After a bit he had her change places with him and he lowered his head between her legs to her smooth pussy for a few minutes before crawling on top and fucking her. Neither knew I was right there. Hearing them trying to be quiet but the couch softly creaking as he fucked her. Wasn’t very long before she tensed up and came and moments later he did the same, filling her up.
I eased back to our bedroom and several minutes later she came back and got in bed. Of course I felt the fresh cum in and on her pussy and wasn’t but a minute later I very quietly added mine to the mix. Next morning everyone got up and went about our lives like nothing ever happened.

Mi esposa, mi tesoro se ha ido pero los recuerdos permanecen.

Momentos más intensos:
  • Cuando un hombre nuevo desliza su polla dura dentro de ella por primera vez, es más intenso cuando ella lo ayuda y lo guĂ­a.
  • Cuando ella le dice que la folle duro y se corra en ella.
  • Cuando ella tiene un orgasmo de su puta.
  • Cuando Ă©l se corre mientras aĂşn está dentro de ella sabiendo que su esperma está enterrado profundamente en su coño.
  • Cuando Ă©l ha salido de ella y veo su semen goteando de su coño bien usado.

Momentos de bonificaciĂłn para mĂ­:
  • Cuando Ă©l mira como lamo cada gota de su semen de su coño, incluso mejor cuando tiene un orgasmo por mi lamida.
  • Cuando me dice que se lo chupe fuerte para una segunda ronda, mientras se masturba. Es más intenso cuando no puede controlarse y se corre en mi boca. AĂşn más intenso cuando se corre durante el mismo.

Malos momentos para mi:
  • Cuando se besan, especialmente profundamente.
Hola Desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos con buena experiencia en recibir grupales los dos juntos pero igual no nos sentimos una pareja cucklod ni humillaciĂłn ni dominaciĂłn y en nuestro caso ninguna de las opciones nos han hecho nada

Seeing her persona change when he comes in..The anxiousness, her nipples hardening,then her hungary urgent and Passionate response to his Kiss.
The involuntary jerks of her body as he squeezes her nipples, as he fingers her.
Her breathing changing getting faster
Him laying her on the bed and her spreading her legs in wantonness and arching her body to meet his rockhard cock and then burying it deep into her pussy and her body taking on an urgency to have him deep and her.
As the sex progresses she clutches at his body , his head and just surrendering her body.
Then watching as she is rapidly reaching her first orgasm loosing control and descending into a slut begging him to let her cum and to empty his seed in her. Every fibre in her body tensing, her neck stiffening until that pent up orgasm erupts and he ups the pace sending her into throes of another orgasm enforcing his dominance of her and the heights to which he takes her too. Her facial expressions changing until she is exhausted..
Amazing watching her...never thought I would get used to it

Seeing her persona change when he comes in..The anxiousness, her nipples hardening,then her hungary urgent and Passionate response to his Kiss.
The involuntary jerks of her body as he squeezes her nipples, as he fingers her.
Her breathing changing getting faster
Him laying her on the bed and her spreading her legs in wantonness and arching her body to meet his rockhard cock and then burying it deep into her pussy and her body taking on an urgency to have him deep and her.
As the sex progresses she clutches at his body , his head and just surrendering her body.
Then watching as she is rapidly reaching her first orgasm loosing control and descending into a slut begging him to let her cum and to empty his seed in her. Every fibre in her body tensing, her neck stiffening until that pent up orgasm erupts and he ups the pace sending her into throes of another orgasm enforcing his dominance of her and the heights to which he takes her too. Her facial expressions changing until she is exhausted..
Amazing watching her...never thought I would get used to it
Wonderful recap of what many of us enjoy! We’ll put!

Reactions: jwf114
the most intense moments are not so much sexual, but mind-blowing in other ways:

1. Their long, passionate & wet kisses (can never forget their first such .. wow)
2. Their long make-out sessions in the sofa or the backseat while I drive
3. Their long showers together as they're cleaning eachother
4. Them sitting next to each other on a flight and me seated separate
5. Them cuddling after sex, without me

bonus moments (yes these are sexual):

having to fluff him for the first time
having to hold his dick and slide inside her
having to take it out and suck it/tasting pussy juices after some pumping

Most intense moments:
  • When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me:
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me:
Kissing is the most intense and pleasureable for me when I see my wife being kissed and kissing back with the hands aaround her BFs neck

There are so many other small moments that make up the intense moments.
* Her getting nervous and trying out dresses before the date.
* Initial meeting and drinks
* Looking at me whilst he is undressing her
* Going down on her back and putting lube in her pussy and helping him with the condom or lube
* Guiding his cock inside her, at this time she looks away from me and starts to enjoy the fucking experience
* When she comes and goes limp
* Trying to avoid any cum from getting into her hair, this is a big no no for her, she will take it in her mouth and drink it, but does not like cum touching her hair or clothes as well
* Kissing after sex and before seconds
* Position swap during sex

Bonus
* Look of content and peace on her face after exhausting sex
* She will clean herself with a hand towel but generally not rush to shower, so I will fuck her when she still has dried cum residue on her skin or pussy area

Bad moments that I dont enjoy
* Changing the bedsheets or general cleanup if there is cum residue on the carpet/bed or duing the dishes after...

Most intense moments:

Bonus moments for me:

Bad moments for me:
If he made my wife cum she would be kissing deeply and passionate.

Reactions: Lee442