What does husband to while watching ?

What do I do? I usually get to a place where they feel comfortable without too much pressure from me. Once they get comfortable by kissing, touching and undressing, I get my clothes off and start to take photos and videos. I love to re-live the action to see the satisfaction my hotwife receives. Then I will start to make my presence known by joining at the appropriate times.1001ws.jpg

Attachments

• 2022-06w.jpg
    2022-06w.jpg
    315.7 KB · Views: 149
  • 2022-07ws.jpg
    2022-07ws.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 166
  • ooos.jpg
    ooos.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 188
What do I do? I usually get to a place where they feel comfortable without too much pressure from me. Once they get comfortable by kissing, touching and undressing, I get my clothes off and start to take photos and videos. I love to re-live the action to see the satisfaction my hotwife receives. Then I will start to make my presence known by joining at the appropriate times.View attachment 1061211
Perfect

It depends on the situation, when my husband is at home and his friends come over for a beer I get gangbanged in front of him and he masturbates, when he's ready to cum he comes near me and finishes in my mouth, after his friends leave he fucks my brains out. When I play alone I tell him about it while he's cleaning my still cum-filled pussy and ass. He often drives me to the hotel or bull home in the evening and picks me up in the morning when I am well fucked. And last but not least when we have orgies he fucks another woman while he watches me sucking cocks and swallow a lot of cum or get fucked in turn by several men. He participates quite often in threesomes and gives me double penetration with one of his friends or if we have another woman he fucks us both until we pass out. I hope I've covered all possible situations.
It sure sounds to me like he should be a very happy camper!

Reactions: mirella.hango
Depend. When bulls fuck her, I am not allowed to watch she whatsapp me or snapchat me. But when she do with her lover, they want me to suck his cock while she sit on her face. They always start fuck after he cum on my mouth then they want me to see how I drink it. Sometimes we do share his cum with my wife. When she do with her lover I must always be there to help them like pass the lub, hold his cock until she sit on it ect. Actually he is my lover too. He fucks me too when wife on her periods. I love that days. He fucks me in my ass until I can't sit on a chaire.

I am usually filming and taking pics, directing them to do somethings I want to capture the first time around. When they go for round two I sometimes participate or if its a couple of men having her, I sit back and watch and stroke and then have her clean me up.

Attachments

• 532_1000.jpg
    532_1000.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 932_1000.jpg
    932_1000.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 933_1000.jpg
    933_1000.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 250
WE have a playroom downstairs. We have a couch next to the bed facing it. Very comfortable to sit and watch as they get it on. Sometimes i will get behind them to watch his cock sliding in her. Usually stroking myself ( can't not do it ) until he is done . Then it's my turn. Usually repeat for a second round.