What have you found on the wife's phone?

After a couple weeks, I hadn’t Mike talk about any progress with my wife, so I figure as much as he likes to brag she was shooting him down. It was a Thursday morning. He came up to me and he says pal I’ve been texting back-and-forth the last few weeks with with Karen and look what she sent me last night.. I was shocked it showed my wife in our hot tub and it looked like she had sent him two nude pictures of herself. Mike told me that he had about three or four pictures of the sky to her and showed me the text of her talking about taking it down rubbing it on her tits and how good it’s gonna feel when he’s pumping it in and out of her wet pussy. I wish shocked at the language I was hearing from my wife. She never talks like that during our sex. Well, the next Tuesday morning I got in and he was waiting for me at my desk. He said pal you owe me $100. He said I fucked your wife at a hotel last night. I think he could see it on my face and I was shocked. I looked at him thinking back to last night when my wife asked me to pick up the kids because she told me that she was going out with her best friend for dinner. While I was making dinner for our kids, she was fucking Mike’s balls off at a hotel room. Told me how he got there. My wife was already in the room. She was already naked when he came in. He said he didn’t even say a word. He just started eating her pussy out on the bed and she was spread eagle for a few minutes before getting on top and riding him. He said his favorite part of the night was watching her bouncing off his cock .. He then told me how she begged for his cock and that he pulled out and not at all over her tits .. I said there’s done and didn’t know what to say until he started laughing and my wife came walking in. This was just a prank. !! They had been planning for a long time and they got me good !! I hope I got you too !!!😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5567.jpeg
    IMG_5567.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_5568.jpeg
    IMG_5568.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 225
Nothing on my current gf's phone that is pictorially sex related but there have been messages relating to potential hookups which she has shown me before deleting.
However my ex wife had pics of my tiny penis to show some of her female friends, relatives or work colleagues. This was to indulge my sph fetish and she would tell me who she has exposed me to which is a massive kick for me if I meet or cross paths with any of them. I love the fact they know I have a pathetic little penis and that iis why my wife fucked other guys.