What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

Wife saying goodbye to her boss on his last day of work leading to hot steamy sex but got interrupted and they both were not able to finish. Sadly her boss is now halfway around the globe and looks like no part 2 will be happening in the future.

Reactions: btweets
I snuck away for a quicky with my husbands bestfriend/best man on our wedding day. It wasn't until the night came and my husband said let's make it official I told him it was to late. 😀
wow now thats so slutty, be the best man loved consummating his friends marriage for hi, :)

Did your wife fuck your brother while you were deployed? Maybe while he was passed out drunk you continued to mingle at the party to talk to that guy you've been making eyes with all night.... PLEASE tell me how slutty it gets out there!
My wife worked at a bar in the next town and one of her Co workers would wait in his car at the top of our street waiting for me to pass on my way to work in the morning, when l passed him he then let himself in with a key my wife supplied he would then stay and they would fuck each other most of the day only leaving when l was due home, l only found out after she cucked me.......she said he made her cum before l got to work my employment was a mile away

Did your wife fuck your brother while you were deployed? Maybe while he was passed out drunk you continued to mingle at the party to talk to that guy you've been making eyes with all night.... PLEASE tell me how slutty it gets out there!
Just day before yesterday I was out for drinks with my wife ,the bar was crowded she blinked me saying don't u think everything should be free for us saying she talked incharge there who looks tall dark handsome man and walked with him inside n came out after ten fifteen minutes and kissed me saying drinks are all free for us honey ,I asked her why she said because your wife just swallow his load saying she feel sluty around and an hour later same guy came to us caressing my wife's back said r u free to walk with me she said yeah m free she walked with him while he keep touching my wife's back and this time my wait was a bit longer she came after couple of hours and said can you wait or you like to come with me ,I was bored alone so I walked with her it was a back office where I saw that guy with few more she locked the door behind and suddenly removed her clothes saying sit my hubby they smiled saying you r truly a bitch and she blushed saying now he is here fuck me they lowered there pants and banged her well raw......

Many years I fucked a mates wife in the back of my London Taxi after picking her and my wife up from a night out.
We'd always fancied each other and flirted but I could tell when I picked her up she'd had a drink and was particularly flirty. I dropped my wife home first on the pretext of letting the baby sitter go home then I drove her friend to a quiet spot and got in the back with her. Our hands were all over each other and within minutes I was licking her wet pussy and then she gave me a blow job, she said after that she didn't give her husband that but wanted to with me, what a turn on that was. I sat on the back seat and she straddled me and rode my cock while I sucked on her big tits. I came inside her.
She insisted when I took her home that I come in with her. It was surreal knowing ten minutes earlier I'd fucked her and cum inside her while I chatted to her husband.

My wife did a gang bang with 3 of my employees in my office while I sat at my desk jerking off. Then she sat on my desk, spread her legs and made me eat her pussy clean right in front of them. Luckily I changed locations after a couple years because everyone always wondered why those 3 guys could get away with almost anything and I wouldn't do anything about it. Well, it's kind of hard to control or discipline someone who is holding that sort of secret over your head. My only control for their continued silence was that she was still letting fucking her one at a time once in a while off the job.

Since we have been in the lifestyle for over 20 years my husband my have a different reply to this. Personally I think this was my slutty day. I had a online gangbang group here in Kansas City. We usually kept a ratio of 6guys to 1 girl. We set up a special New years day gangbang party. Now since there is always no shows for these kind of parties we invited 23 guys for me and another Hotwife.
Party was scheduled to start 5 and I am here with 21 out of 23 guys in the hotel room when our cell rings and it is the other wife's husband. He tells us they just got home from the hospital she had broken her ankle a few hours earlier.
Ok now I am standing in a hotel room with 21 guys plus my husband wearing a open bust and crotch net bodysuit. So more guys than we had expected to show and now short 1 Hotwife.
What else could a good Hotwife slut do but say ok the other lady can't make it so let's get this party started. I don't want anyone leaving unsatisfied so let's see how much this slut can take.
LONG story short I was used in every hole repeatedly for 8 1/2 hours everyone getting a turn and several going multiple turns. Everyone bareback so I was covered in cum and had it literally running out every hole.
When they were finished husband thanked everyone for coming cleared the room and then turned his attention to me. I am laying on the bed a total slutty mess and limp from exhaustion. He cleans the majority of the cum from face and body with a bath towel which was covered on both sides. He then went to my swollen gaping clit and began gently licking it clean as I guided him on top of me. He knew what this meant and began fucking my mouth balls deep as he tongued and sucked my tender used clit. After a couple minutes he dismounted rolled me over on my stomach and said can't forget this hole spreading my ass cheeks stabbing his rock hard cock in my well used ass and immediately pounds my as fast hard and balls deep until he was ready to cum then pulled out and pulled my head backwards towards him and sprayed the back of my head with cum saying you had a clean spot but I covered it for you.
He ran a bath took me to the tub where he washed me clean very lovingly and gently. I sat on the bed and got dressed so we could head back home while he packed up my outfits, lubes, and toys. I stood up to leave and realized my legs were rubber. So with a bag in one and he wraps his arm around me and under my arm and helps me to the car in the parking lot. Wearing a mini dress with no panties and the back of the dress pulls up from his arm around me showing my still red ass from being fucked so much showing all the way through the hotel and parking lot lol.

My wife and I own a 20 room motel and for a solid month we had 10 rooms rented to a group of college guys for summer work program. They were from. Sidney Australia and fucking sexy walking hormones.. My wife and another gal that worked a few hours a week for us just started cleaning rooms. Wife went to the aussies rooms thing they were gone by 6:30 am like all the other days. She knocked on door no answer used her maid key and went in room to find 4 bi aussies having a circle jerk and wanted to put their cocks in something and knew my wife would be up to clean soon and all very large but one and he was about six inches the rest 8.5 to 10 and rock hard. My wife called me from to tell me to come on up . By then all the boys had blown loads twice. After first time mife gave them all blow jobs till rock solid. Second time the pulled their rubbers and filled her with boy cum. i got to give 2 blow jobs while they were napping and said stop by to suck them off. Wife told them I was a faggot whore and to just rape me and keep for a week and use you. The wife fucked all 3 rooms of boys because first room bragged about her pussy and it's greatness and i just shake my head think their cocks are way better.