What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

well lets see the one comes to mind was fucking my dad while we live with my parents waiting to move in to a house we bought.

At a super bowl party years ago she fuck three different guys there all were married with their wives at the party to.. she took them a different times. It seem like i was the only one that knew what was going on.

message if you want more details
Mmm, I definitely want more details sexy- yum!

Lately my wife has been on a power trip and punishes me whenever she has sex. She says it's because I'm not enough of a man enough to stop it and I need to pay a consequence. She bought a "bitch" paddle and has been giving me 25 hard swats whenever she kisses someone, 50 when she has oral sex and 100 when she fucks them and says I'll know what she did by the number of swats. It hurts a lot and leaves imprints that say bitch but she says it's good for our relationship. It seems to really turn her on so I think this will be a permanent thing which for me is just party of being her pansy.
Count me in for 175+ hard swats ... I'd love to fuck your wife ;)

100 is the most I give him at one time. I don't want to make the little pansy pass out as I hit him extremely hard. I don't think it's unfair however to punish him for not being man enough to keep me faithful.

D ❤️

100 is the most I give him at one time. I don't want to make the little pansy pass out as I hit him extremely hard. I don't think it's unfair however to punish him for not being man enough to keep me faithful.

D ❤️
I'd like to give you a hundred strokes in your ass with my cock and see how you hold up.

Absolutely correct. If he's not man enough to
Keep you faithful, causing you to fuck other men, then he obviously deserves the paddle!

The upside is: you suck a nice big cock, hunny gets paddled.
The fuck a big cock, hubby gets paddled.

Downside is; hubby may be enjoying ALL of it?
Time to put him into your cum soaked panties when you get home from a fuck-date?
Time to look into a strap-on dildp to turn him into the sissy he really is?

Options....😄

Reactions: Jaypea
I’ve always considered my wife and our girlfriend kissing and cum exchanging my and other men’s cum with each other and with me to be slutty but after what I’ve read here and elsewhere on this site I‘ve now reclassified it as an extension of the fellatio art form which they both excel at💦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dogdong and btweets
I posted a few thoughts on this but my wife just brought up one of her "omg what a slut I am moments or really days"

Early on in our relationship we lived together and were regularly having MFMs with friends of ours.

She worked retail at the time and often has days off mid week. Now our "rule" at the time was we only played together with our friends (she did her boss at work alone if course). Our friends were told not to show up expecting things when I was not home. Found out years later she abd they did not always abide by the rules. And yeah I was fine when I found out.

So anyways on weekday she has off. I was working a ton of hours so it had been a week since we had sex. Well she was feeling extra horny in the morning and as soon as I left she called two friends to see if they could come over for an hour or so.

By 9:30 am she had them both on the floor in our living room. This was not an all day thing. So they each only came once while making her cum a lot. By 11 they were gone. She had a quick shower. Got dressed, feeling relieved but still a little horny for me to get home.

Well around 12:30 doorbell rings. Friend of ours who has fucked her before and one of his coworkers are dropping off some games he had borrowed. They had bought some subs , do she invited them to have lunch in our apartment instead of their work truck. She is not sure why, but she told the friend she thought at first he had showed up for a nooner. Coworker almost choked on his sandwich. Well one thing led to another. Coworker who she has just met, ended up coming in her pussy while friend came in her mouth while she just came.

Well fast forward to that evening, we went to the local triple A baseball game with another friend. Lots of flirting, she was touchy with us both, back to our place, you can guess what happened next. Yep and nice MFM in our bed.

Afterwards and for a few days she would get this little smile on her face and I always wondered why.

A couple of years ago she was attending a three week international summer school in Bologna; after the first two days she had made out two guys - one from Argentina, one from Slovenia; from this on she had sex with both several times a day (and night) throughout the end of the school. When she came home she was very well trained in mmf threesome including spit-roast and dp. Later she told me, that occasionally a guy from Croatia joined them.
She is still in contact with them and travels regularly to Bologna.

Attachments

• DSCN0034519.jpeg
    DSCN0034519.jpeg
    264.4 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
Lately my wife has been on a power trip and punishes me whenever she has sex. She says it's because I'm not enough of a man enough to stop it and I need to pay a consequence. She bought a "bitch" paddle and has been giving me 25 hard swats whenever she kisses someone, 50 when she has oral sex and 100 when she fucks them and says I'll know what she did by the number of swats. It hurts a lot and leaves imprints that say bitch but she says it's good for our relationship. It seems to really turn her on so I think this will be a permanent thing which for me is just party of being her pansy.
That's so hot!

It's a great way for a femdom cuckoldress to let out her frustrations at being married to a limp dicked wimp.