What is the sluttiest thing your wife has done (or you as the wife have done)

my wife has abandoned me for years, since she is studying for a degree, 4 years later I moved to live with her sisters, she always went out for 2 or 3 months and returned a week, so her sisters found out, one night I arrived and They welcomed me with little clothing, they gave me alcohol, a good meal, and well, late at night, so I had sex with her 2 sisters, but I didn't stop there, I had sex with her for three months without a condom, they were bitches.

• Love
Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
While we were on vacation a couple of years ago.
We happened to spend the night in one city where we visited a sex shop. It had a video arcade and it was my first time seeing a gloryhole. I was so fascinated by it. I had hubby go on the other side so I could test it out lol. Well 6 other guys ended up helping me test it out as well
Fuck that sounds good

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
A new guy wanted to meet her on a Thursday,but another guy asked to meet her on the Friday..
She'd be talking to both of them for some time,and was somewhat torn as she liked both of them.
I suggested she didn't waste her opportunities with either of them and just meet both of them.
I thought it would be a straight no, but I was wrong lol, they both fucked my wife 😁

我妻子最近说:她曾经·15岁时和母亲与母亲情夫同窗睡觉,在母亲与情夫做完爱后她出于好奇主动勾引了妈妈的情夫,让他帮自己破处女身体,事后有点后悔,至今想来还是很荒唐很可笑的。那时,很油辣妹风情。1.jpg6-1.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00235.jpg
    DSC00235.jpg
    457.2 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC00236.jpg
    DSC00236.jpg
    479.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00233.jpg
    DSC00233.jpg
    439.8 KB · Views: 42
我很想操你华丽的嘴和阴户!!!
当然,我不反对我妻子的嘴里或阴道里充满了你的精液。这是我喜欢看到的。我希望你能多操我妻子几次,她会感觉到的。我相信是这样。我也会让我的妻子读你的留言。感受你的欲望。至少在精神享受方面。

Reactions: StagnGuam4Cpls
一个新人想在周四见她,但另一个人要求在周五见她。
她和他们俩聊了一段时间,因为她喜欢他们俩,所以有点纠结。
我建议她不要浪费与他们任何一个在一起的机会,只去见见他们两个。
我以为这会是直接不,但我错了,哈哈,他们都操了我的妻子😁
女人和妻子是这个世界上的话题中的话题,而开放女性则是每个男人最大兴趣的焦点。你怎么说?

Fucked her first cousin, a lot. I guess big dick was more important than not committing incest. She also sent me the posted avatar photo the morning after the first time I let her stay at our bulls house. The picture was her in his bed.