What is your slut like in "normal life"?

Nov 20, 2021
Wives, mothers, professional women ... all "normal, respectable" women have their slutty sides. In private they can get so dirty while in public they maintain a respectable appearance. For example, my main slut now is the wife of a younger faculty member in my university department. They are glad to have me as their bull because they think it will give him an advantage with regard to promotions in the faculty ranks. Outwardly, the wife is a fine lady. She teaches elementary school and is loved and respected by students and parents alike. In private, of course, I treat her like a slut and she loves every minute of it.

Let's hear about your women. Your wife if you are a husband or your slut if you are a bull. If you are a woman, tell us about yourself.

My GF is a hotel supervisor,professional at work,slut in the bed.Looking for some mainly BBC bull for her.She wanna try it for a long time,never get through the barrier.Hope she will soon :love: :sneaky: :devilish:
Keep encouraging her and one day the barrier will break. More and more white women are going black. I'm white myself, but I appreciate the trend. There are not enough of us white bulls to satisfy all of the white women.

Yeah,hope she will.She has been offered from couple of bbc's before,but never agreed.They want her so bad haha :love: :devilish:Looks slutty at work too,attracts them with her booty and tits :sneaky: :devilish:
I have seen some hotel "professional" female employees that I wanted to nail right there on the spot. It's the knack they have for dressing withing the hotel's guidelines but still giving off a "fuck me now" vibd.

Last time ,two guys tried all night to take her down,but with no success :LOL::D
Four years ago I was responsible for making hotel arrangements for a regional academic conference. I talked with representatives of three hotels. Two were men, and one was a woman. I could tell that she wanted the contract very much, so I played hard to get. When I told her I thought I would be signing with one of her competitors, she asked "Isn't there anything I can do change your mind?" I said, "I think you know just what you can do to change my mind." She was hot, wet, and disheveled when I signed the contract.

Man sounds great! I think she still regrets for that night she didnt give it a shot for them two bbc's :sneaky: :devilish:
Two bbcs might be a bit too much for her first time. Better to start with one and then progress to two.

I have found that professional women usually respond well to a man an authoritative attitude. I get close, invading their personal space, and talk to them as if I expect them to do what I say. Most respond well to that technique.

My wife is a very respectable health care professional. But the minute she sees or thinks of my thick white cock she gets wet, needs to masturbate in public locations (or at work) and/or wants to have sex while people watch. We are very into dogging and filming at the moment, there’s nothing my wife likes more than being fucked and called a slut while someone sits and jerks off into her panties in the corner of the room, or better still, a small crowd gathers wishing they could fuck her too.

Before I retired, I held a very senior position in the organisation I worked for. So yes, I needed to be discreet for the most part and appear respectable at work. But my feeling was work hard, play hard and I fucked around a lot. I found kinky submissive sex to be the perfect release from all the responsibility and stress of my job.
So yes, professional, outwardly respectable women can be slutty too, maybe even more so x

My wife works for grammar schools, is a married mother and just loves the freedom of enjoying a dominant man or men in and out of the bedroom.
it,s my fav,women with a dirty mind,my ex is also a teacher and i had to choose her underwear for work,knowing it was turning me on like hell she was wearing stockings &high heels&anclestraps(heels minimum 6cm high)with halfcup bra or seethrough,she told me how she accidently showed her stockings or cleavage to students &other teachers,she ,s very populair at her school;she did it also when we went shopping,going out or visiting family,i could cum at this moment fantasizing how she shows off to men or students in front off me knowing they think she,s a slut easy to take but in fact she,s in control and let them do what she wants,she forced me to be wearing lingerie&heels for her fantasy and i love her still she introduced me to that

Attachments

• wife outfit for work.jpeg
    wife outfit for work.jpeg
    707.6 KB · Views: 369
  • KINKY.jpg
    KINKY.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 356
My wife actually has an online business, and so it makes it easy for her to have time for the kids now, as well as spending time with her boyfriend, our neighbor. I work at a call center, as a supervisor, and her boyfriend, is the office manager, so he is my boss as well as my neighbor and our bull. We are very respectful at work, but at home, and outside work, he is our bull, im the cuck, and my wife is his slut.

My wife, KK is a professional commercial photographer. KK’s academic background is in the arts, focused on photography and visual media production. She’s earned an MFA in Photography, enjoying great success in the field.

Outwardly, KK appears the consummate professional - this includes her manner of dress, conduct and attitude. That’s one of the aspects of all this I find the most erotic. For more formal business sessions, KK dresses a sort of classic “business sexy.” It’s cock-hardening to know that every man (and some women) are ogling her, wondering what’s underneath that classy, sexy veneer. The look is magnificent on KK; a tailored skirt, attention to the hem-line, “just right” above the knee, stockings or pantyhose, mid-heel pumps, a silk blouse, usually with a camisole and lacy bra underneath, a blazer or tailored sweater, pearls or other appropriate “sparkle.” She says it makes her feel sexy and powerful, in control.

That look gets me rock-hard, somehow KK’s appearance just says “I love to fuck,” but leaves enough to wonder about.

For more casual workdays, KK’s presentation varies from jeans to active wear. During location or studio shoots, she wears what’s comfortable, seasonal, and flexible. There are times when we negotiate a scenario where I send her off to work “sexy underneath.” This has varied over time, from having her wear (or not wear) certain lingerie items, having a sex toy in place, like a plug or ben-wa balls, or lately, a pair of Lovense remotely controlled toys - I favor her Hush plug, and Dolce combination, with me in control, providing random stimulation and surprise orgasms throughout her business day. I enjoy knowing that at times, KK’s having a quaking orgasm in public, trying to conceal the blissful waves of pleasure the toys are producing.

In the recent months, since KK’s adopted a steady boyfriend (Andy), things are at a constant simmer. She tends to dress so that she’s “accessible,” particularly to enjoy a quickie with Andy in her Escalade in the parking garage at his office. The weather’s cooled off, so her outfits vary from a wool skirt and silk blouse, sans undies, to jeans, no panties, and a sexy oversize cashmere or Angora sweater. That gives open access to Andy for finger-banging, pussy licking, or fuck sessions in the backseat, with the ability to cover up quickly should the need arise. One afternoon, KK arrived at home after a backseat session with Andy, still in her work outfit. She had on a navy-blue skirt, stay-up stockings, pumps, and a pink silk top - the best part was her stocking tops, little rivulets of cum-stain that had leaked out of her full pussy, drooling down the nylon, still damp from having Andy inside her just a few hours before. The knowledge that KK was in an afternoon meeting, freshly fucked, and dripping cum made it all the hotter.