what its like first time watching wife fuck someone else?

To me it was the hottest feeling ever. Once she became a Hotwife I thought I had won the lottery. Paragraph from that frist time watching her sucking and fucking another man

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. P-8A.JPGP-8C.jpgP-8E.jpgShe smiled and waved me in and the party started.

Attachments

• P-8B.JPG
    P-8B.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 34
To me it was the hottest feeling ever. Once she became a Hotwife I thought I had won the lottery. Paragraph from that frist time watching her sucking and fucking another man

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. View attachment 806554View attachment 806556View attachment 806557She smiled and waved me in and the party started.
She is hot.....so glad you got to watch.....the first time is utterly incredible...its like a thousand sensational pleasure points dancing all around your dick.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Early 50s here....we do mfm with a guy we know about 3 times a month. We're normal has hell, not swingers all.
1st time... about 4 years ago, hot tub, drinking, end up naked, me, wife and him. Naked in hot tub has happened before.
Drunk we go into the house, we're all still naked, he does her over thr back of the couch. Took about 3 min, he leaves. Wife is like what dud she just do, she's crying, takes a shower, we go to bed. Lay there awake but don't say anything. She cried and apologized for 3 days. I had same...what did she do?...feelings.
The first time we had sex after that night she fucked the hell out if me. Great sex for a long time after.
He's a semi friend we'd invite to BBQ when we'd have a small gathering with others, he's the UPS guy at her office.
About 4 months later she tells me he talked to her at work, she'd been avoiding him. Her and I talk about it how it was a mistake and won't happen again.
We're planning another BBQ I said she should invite him, she's like no way. We're all adults, he's apologized(??), it's all good. She tells me he'll join us.
Similar to first time, us, 3 other cpls, 2 guys. Everyone's gone but us, another cpl and him. Wife and I cleaning up. Other cpl and him in hot tub. Wife and I join. Drinking the girls take tops off, has happened before. Soon we're all naked, has happened before, no big deal. Other couple leaves. He soon says he's gotta go, we all walk into the house naked. Wife throws on my button shirt leaving it unbuttoned. We're chatting awkwardly he starts to get hard, soon full hard, then I'm hard. He apologized for last time again, says he's gotta go. I say its all cool, he says thanks. We're drunk and in the kitchen. It gets real quiet, wife looks at me, looks at him, she suckes his dick for 15 seconds, she turns around he fucks her, whole thing is over in 4 min, he leaves. Wife crying and apologized over and over. She takes a shower. In bed, awkward and quiet. She says she's sorry, we snuggle. I end up fucking her 3 times.
Next bbq, same deal....friends leave, he's helping clean up, it's pretty quiet, we all know what's going on. In the living room she kisses me then kisses him, she's sucks his dick for a min, she climbs onto him. They go for maybe 10 min, he finishes and leaves. She takes a shower, gets into bed and we go at it.
Yea it's weird I feel jealous, her and I both have regrets, again we say not gonna happen again.
Same deal happend 2 more times but he'd stay and watch me do her. Next visit, just us and him for bbq, we all know....but didn't say anything....wife and I never discussed this at all only to say we'd not do it again.
This time we're all pretty relaxed in the hot tub. We go into the house, wife gulps down a shot of tequila, we visit in the kitchen, he gets hard, I do too. Wife kisses me whispered in my ear if its OK. We're all still naked. We go up to bedroom, some kissing they do the deed, he leaves. 20 min if that. She asks if she should shower saying we just got out of the hot tub. We never shower after hot tub befor bed. She says she's gonna wipe off....THAT was sexy and I was HARD. We f-ed 3 times then again in the morning.
Got to be a monthly thing.
I still feel weird, jealous, have strange thoughts but I'm so turned on. Wife says exact same. But we keep doing it.
We're conservative as hell, wife classy like you can belive, we don't smoke, don't swear, we can carry on a conversation, we don't have tattoos. When we do this it's like she's a totally different woman. She's a sex machine, we do her till we can't go any more and she's WAY into it. Next day she's back to normal.
First time, every time ... still it's like what the hell are we doing???

Early 50s here....we do mfm with a guy we know about 3 times a month. We're normal has hell, not swingers all.
1st time... about 4 years ago, hot tub, drinking, end up naked, me, wife and him. Naked in hot tub has happened before.
Drunk we go into the house, we're all still naked, he does her over thr back of the couch. Took about 3 min, he leaves. Wife is like what dud she just do, she's crying, takes a shower, we go to bed. Lay there awake but don't say anything. She cried and apologized for 3 days. I had same...what did she do?...feelings.
The first time we had sex after that night she fucked the hell out if me. Great sex for a long time after.
He's a semi friend we'd invite to BBQ when we'd have a small gathering with others, he's the UPS guy at her office.
About 4 months later she tells me he talked to her at work, she'd been avoiding him. Her and I talk about it how it was a mistake and won't happen again.
We're planning another BBQ I said she should invite him, she's like no way. We're all adults, he's apologized(??), it's all good. She tells me he'll join us.
Similar to first time, us, 3 other cpls, 2 guys. Everyone's gone but us, another cpl and him. Wife and I cleaning up. Other cpl and him in hot tub. Wife and I join. Drinking the girls take tops off, has happened before. Soon we're all naked, has happened before, no big deal. Other couple leaves. He soon says he's gotta go, we all walk into the house naked. Wife throws on my button shirt leaving it unbuttoned. We're chatting awkwardly he starts to get hard, soon full hard, then I'm hard. He apologized for last time again, says he's gotta go. I say its all cool, he says thanks. We're drunk and in the kitchen. It gets real quiet, wife looks at me, looks at him, she suckes his dick for 15 seconds, she turns around he fucks her, whole thing is over in 4 min, he leaves. Wife crying and apologized over and over. She takes a shower. In bed, awkward and quiet. She says she's sorry, we snuggle. I end up fucking her 3 times.
Next bbq, same deal....friends leave, he's helping clean up, it's pretty quiet, we all know what's going on. In the living room she kisses me then kisses him, she's sucks his dick for a min, she climbs onto him. They go for maybe 10 min, he finishes and leaves. She takes a shower, gets into bed and we go at it.
Yea it's weird I feel jealous, her and I both have regrets, again we say not gonna happen again.
Same deal happend 2 more times but he'd stay and watch me do her. Next visit, just us and him for bbq, we all know....but didn't say anything....wife and I never discussed this at all only to say we'd not do it again.
This time we're all pretty relaxed in the hot tub. We go into the house, wife gulps down a shot of tequila, we visit in the kitchen, he gets hard, I do too. Wife kisses me whispered in my ear if its OK. We're all still naked. We go up to bedroom, some kissing they do the deed, he leaves. 20 min if that. She asks if she should shower saying we just got out of the hot tub. We never shower after hot tub befor bed. She says she's gonna wipe off....THAT was sexy and I was HARD. We f-ed 3 times then again in the morning.
I still feel weird, jealous, have strange thoughts but I'm so turned on. Wife says exact same. But we keep doing it.
We're conservative as hell, wife classy like you can belive, we don't smoke, don't swear, we can carry on a conversation, we don't have tattoos. When we do this it's like she's a totally different woman. She's a sex machine, we do her till we can't go any more and she's WAY into it. Next day she's back to normal.
your enjoying life... pretty simple. There doesn't seem to be any harm in it and you all seem to enjoy things so go for it with no regrets.

Reactions: btweets
Sounds like you both have a really great thing! He’s obviously someone you and your wife are very comfortable with, and one that has helped you both not only with your own personal sex life, but one that also allows you to step outside the box, and especially one that gives your wife a way to really open up, let herself go, and explore new and exciting sexual experiences that she’s either kept as a private and personal fantasy, which is often the case, or, quite possibly found out after the first time, that she actually enjoys it, and especially if you get excited, turned on and deep down, enjoy it too. I think the most important part between you and your wife at this point, is to just accept that you’re going to do it again, and that’s it’s perfectly okay, and most likely, are going to continue doing it as long as you’re both alright with it. So my personal advice is to make sure above anything else, that you and your wife can communicate 100% openly and with 100% complete honesty, and without judgement of any kind, no matter what the reason, the subject, thoughts or fantasies that may come to surface. Don’t be afraid to talk about other possible situations you’re both comfortable with, or not comfortable with. Also keep in mind that sometimes people, including your wife, would rather not talk about it beforehand, more of a, “just go with the flow” type of thing. And to be honest, sometimes those are actually the most fun and exciting times! Totally unpredictable and spontaneous events quite often make for the absolute best experiences!! If that’s the case, you two might want to create a “safe” word, in case either of you ever dislike something, or just as a word either of you can use to make sure each other is alright. More like a, “are you okay?”, or, “are you fine with this?” type of message to each other. I only suggest that because of how this situation started out, there’s always a chance that things could expand from where you are now, to a whole new level at anytime. Anyway I’m really happy that you’re enjoying this experience, and hopefully there’s even more yet to come.

ALL those things are fantastic!

When my GF is being fucked by some big cock bull, in doggie position, I love to see the look on her face as he takes her good & deep. Seeing the total arousal, the sensuality, the intensity in her eyes. Watching her as he fucked her to a huge orgasm, her eyes rolling back, her total immersion in being fucked and enjoying every sexual feeling.

Thats a wicked hot turn-on for me...

our first time we were both scared and excited and hyper turned on. To see your wife so turned on and kissing another man while he is feeling her up is such a roller coaster of feelings. When it finally came time to stick his penis in her she looked at me and asked if I was sure . I said go for it and thats what she did. I could not believe how hot it was seeing her fuck this guy with all she had. I didn't remember ever seeing her get into it like she did. One of our rules we talked about before it started was no heavy kissing. that went right out the window and I sort of got jealous but loved it. I heard her tell him how good he felt. He asked her if she liked his cock and she told him she loved his cock. He then asked her if she will let him fuck her again some other time and she whispered yes. and we did invite him back where she she did something she never did with me. She was sucking his cock and when he was close to cumming he told her to swallow his load. She had never swallowed my load. she always stopped or spit it out. She took his load without blinking an eye and swallowed the load. When I asked her why she did it, she said she was just so turned on and it just felt right. We did it with him many times and I actually let her go out with him on a date. That alone was like torture. Not knowing where they were, who would see them and what she would do for him. She got home like 4 am and said she was to sore to have sex. thats a whole nother story

Tips? plenty. Ideas? As wide as your imagination. The first time is usually the best. As another guy penetrates your sacred place reserved only for you is the biggest buzz you will ever get without substance abuse, lol.
The best thing is no matter what you try you will never recreate that first time but every time you try it will be different with a different buzz. Jealousy, anger, the need to stop what is about to happen is always there but the excitement and sexual urge turns those feelings into pure lust. The first is great but the rest is best
I've never been jealous but it is a high better than anything you can drink or inhale! Until you experience it, you wouldn't understand, and remember the best part is the guys enjoy her , you enjoy watching and you get to go home with her every time. I always was horny for other sexy pussy but after experiencing watching my wife in action, I've never lusted after anyone else for a sexual high. Give me a 3 sum with my wife and a sexy guy every time to a 4 sum with another couple because I get to watch all the action with my sexy wife and her boy toy.

Jealousy is a natural reaction. In some unprepared men, its too much.
In others, its all part of the cuckhold experience. The guy feeds off of his insecurities, her enjoyment and the other guys/bulls prowess & often size.
The smart/sexy wife will play into that with whispers; "his big cock is making me cum so hard", etc. It's an eroticly charged situ.
Jealous isn't a bad thing when when its understood & used to increase his turn-on.

I've only had the pleasure of spying my wife sucking a friends husband late one nite after a dinner party. Caught me off guard, but couldn't stop watching and jerked off watching him blast his load in her hand.

Thais so hot, we're you not aware before this that she might cheat,have you said anything

NO! Don't say a thing. Watch her secretly, without her knowing that you know.
You'll be her cuckold without her knowing.
Keep a record, take pix? Or vids?
SOOOO, hot, youll enjoy it so much.

Then when you finally tell her, you'll be her instant cuckold. Think or the erotic fun you'll have!

My then girlfriend nor I wanted that I would be present and see how her boyfriend would be fucking her. But her then boyfriend wanted that because of his dominating obsession. He was more jealous against me because of my financial and succesfull career then I was against him fucking my girlfriend. So he absolutely wanted to humiliate me as a sort of powerplay. My girlfriend had quite some feelings of guilt toward me but did it anyway because she liked her boyfriend and their sex so much. She wanted to please me as much as possible to compensate that situation that we did not like both. So she put me in my favourite submissive atire: caged, dildo inserted and diapered with only a t-shirt on. When her boyfriend came in the bedroom he could not hide that he was satisfied seeing me in such a submissive attire and role. I had even the impression he got a hard-on more by seeing me and the powerplay then wanting to fuck my girlfriend. I was sitting in the couch in our room while he was engaging to have sex with her and did not dare to look. My girlfriend was quite stressed of that whole situation and could not relax with me being there. The guy was very horny with his dick being hard as apiece of concrete and she having her vagina tight because of her stress so he could not penetrate her because she was so tight and she had pain. After quite a half hour of trying to loose her up with no result he went to our living-room to have a drink and she called me to come on the bed with her. She started to cuddle with me to make me feel better and I suppose even more to comfort her and she started to rub me between my legs making my penis twitch in my cage and moving the plug in my ass through my diaper.
I then started to lick her pussy wanting to have also some pleasure while she was stimluating my sensitve spots between my legs with one of her feet. We both forgot that her lover was there having a drink in a our living room. I was able to loose her up and to finger her when then her lover came back. Her lover came back and sat on the bed pushing me gently on the side to continue for what he came that day. I noticed he was not hard anymore what I thought was funny. Roles got a little inversed apparently and I was surprised to have a ind of pity for my wife and her boyfriend. He started to rub his dick to get hard again. I thought I could help and went on my knees next to the bed taking over his cock and stroking it very gently and also starting to suck on it. Both my wife and him saw this as a total acceptation of me of that situation and we started all to smile. My wife opened her legs and I helped him introduce his penis in her for the first time without a condom and then went back sitting in the couch watching how he pushed his cock deeper in her. After some strokes they were both i a kind of extasy forgething I was there. The fact that my girlfriend was completely in extasy and forgetting that I was there touched me more then the fact he was fucking her. It was as though I was not existing anymore. This frustrated me but made me also very horny and started to fuck myself with the dildo that I had in me. I thought it was quite pathetic but I orgasmed in the end in my cage with a limp dick. He then also came in her filing her with his semen what was not our agreement in beforehand but I had it induced myself. After they cuddled a little he went back to our livingroom to have a drink and I joined my wife on the bed to cuddle her. I then went down on her to taste the cum of her boyfriend. She first tried me not to do that but I insisted and felt that it was a kind of agreement we gave to each other to explore our cuckold-dynamic even further. Afterward she told her boyfriend that I sucked up his semen instead that it stayed in her. What astonished him... :) Moments to never forget! From then on all awkward feelings vanished between my girlfiriend and myself concerning an open realtioship and she encouraged me also to have gay encounters having noticed how I liked to please her lover!