What position do you prefer?

Your favourite position for sex?

• Total voters
Second choice is bent over, usually with my skirt up around my waist and panties halfway down again at the mercy of the guy fucking me....

View attachment 18947
That
Second choice is bent over, usually with my skirt up around my waist and panties halfway down again at the mercy of the guy fucking me....

View attachment 18947
that position gets me going every time, just want to part those cheeks and fuck both those lovely holes deep and hard!

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
That

that position gets me going every time, just want to part those cheeks and fuck both those lovely holes deep and hard!
I have to agree, I do love it like that, skirt up around my waist, panties half-way down my thighs and bent forwards taking every hard inch.....:)

Reactions: Rich1
Doggy is great if there is one guy but I love to be bent over a couch when there is a line of guys waiting :)
My preferred position is missionary, laying there legs spread waiting to be taken but I do have to say bent over with my panties halfway down my thighs is a close second.

Reactions: jessAmess
Definitely doggy-style, but for my wife (and me) it gets especially hot if I have my hand around her throat and am pulling her hair and calling her dirty names like slut and whore. She loves rough sex.

Definitely doggy-style, but for my wife (and me) it gets especially hot if I have my hand around her throat and am pulling her hair and calling her dirty names like slut and whore. She loves rough sex.
Well the poll shows a lot of people with you on the doggy position

For us, missionary is not only one of our least favorite, its also the position that is seldom done...not counting obscure Karma Sutra type yoga positioning of course. :)

I would be lying if I said doggy-style was our most often done position, its our favorite, but with 4 young children in the house, sex for us is mostly quickies when we can steal away to the bedroom, therefore most of the time it is my wife on top of me.

I like all but I voted for doggie. I sometimes like to stick a finger up the ass and doggie is one of the best positions to do this. DP is something that I enjoy watching my wife do.

Reactions: Openandready69