What position do you prefer?

Your favourite position for sex?

• Total voters
We all have our favourite position for whatever reason....I simply find lying back with my legs spread is just so submissive. But whatever turns you on best....:)

We all have our favourite position for whatever reason....I simply find lying back with my legs spread is just so submissive. But whatever turns you on best....:)
If there were a way to distinguish between male and female votes, I just bet the majority of the doggie supporters would be male...lol...cast my ballot as missionary. ;)

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
Well...I prefer an "altered" doggy style myself..with the ladies wrists secured to her ankles, arms between her knees,shoulders on the bed, head to the side.

Reactions: BizSC
I have no preference either with me fucking or watching my wife fuck. But she usually ends up on her back so I can get the best position to clean her out.

Reactions: Naughty
My favorite position for just me and my wife is cowgirl - I love having her on top, so I can watch her big tits jiggle and bounce, while she rides on my hard cock. The sight of my cock penetrating her, sliding in and out of her wet pussy is so hot.

My favorite position for watching her include what's usually called "fuck licking" - me on the bottom, her on top, in a 69-position, so I can watch her lover's cock penetrate her, and lick her clit, or if I am purely watching, and not participating, I like to set at the foot of the bed, with her in a reverse cow girl position, riding her lover's cock. We can make eye contact, occasionally kiss, and I can see her being penetrated.

My favorite position for just me and my wife is cowgirl - I love having her on top, so I can watch her big tits jiggle and bounce, while she rides on my hard cock. The sight of my cock penetrating her, sliding in and out of her wet pussy is so hot.

My favorite position for watching her include what's usually called "fuck licking" - me on the bottom, her on top, in a 69-position, so I can watch her lover's cock penetrate her, and lick her clit, or if I am purely watching, and not participating, I like to set at the foot of the bed, with her in a reverse cow girl position, riding her lover's cock. We can make eye contact, occasionally kiss, and I can see her being penetrated.
Email is would love to chat outlawjessesr at gmail . C o m