what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

I'll start it. Probably the hottest thing for ME would be someone that I simply can't stand , mebbe an obnoxious acquaintance, her coworker, or neighbor...getting to fuck her, and then bragging about it, so that it became common knowledge, practice. While it may be a bit embarrassing, it could open doors for guys hitting on her all the time. ..Not that they don't now.
This has happened for real, I gave her permission to fuck who she wanted she started an affair with a guy from our local pub , we would all be in the bar and one of them would go to the toilet closely followed by the other, they would start playing with eachother in the corridor and they were caught many times by other pub regulars , she was caught giving him a bj, with her tits out and one time with her knickers round her ankles, it was common knowledge, in recent years our daughter asked her about the guy that kept texting her all the time my wife admitted she was shagging him , our son and daughter are very close so what one knows they both know including his wife, our friends know and most people that live on our small estate, so your fantasy is reality for me.
My fantasy is for her current boyfriend to walk her up the county lane near us naked with her blindfold on leading her on her coller and lead it would be brilliant to see someone local feel her up and her not know who it is .

I think that comes awfully loose to being bi. lol. I’d like to do the same and even stick my tongue out and lick at that union they form. imagine that union moving in unison as they explode and white frothy mixed cream oozes outwards as that cock keeps pushing in and out at a more relaxed pace. You need to catch lick suck and swallow everything wet and white that comes from that union and then thoroughly lick suck and clean all liquids off forst the cock that fucked her including the balls and then have her sit in your face and get all the juices out of her cunt.

This has happened for real, I gave her permission to fuck who she wanted she started an affair with a guy from our local pub , we would all be in the bar and one of them would go to the toilet closely followed by the other, they would start playing with eachother in the corridor and they were caught many times by other pub regulars , she was caught giving him a bj, with her tits out and one time with her knickers round her ankles, it was common knowledge, in recent years our daughter asked her about the guy that kept texting her all the time my wife admitted she was shagging him , our son and daughter are very close so what one knows they both know including his wife, our friends know and most people that live on our small estate, so your fantasy is reality for me.
My fantasy is for her current boyfriend to walk her up the county lane near us naked with her blindfold on leading her on her coller and lead it would be brilliant to see someone local feel her up and her not know who it is .
Love this. There is something intoxicating about giving her total freedom and having to deal with the consequences as best you can. Never knowing what is going to happen next...

Love this. There is something intoxicating about giving her total freedom and having to deal with the consequences as best you can. Never knowing what is going to happen next...
It's extremely erotic especially as some of the neighbours have known her all her life, the guy that lives opposite us went out with her when they were in their teens, I don't know if he fucked her as they were 14/15 years old at the time , I suspect he did , she has flashed her tits at him a few times from the bedroom window over the years as well .
Just after lockdown started a guy I had been chatting to for a couple of years posted some photos of her, he had quite a few I had sent as we had been exchanging pictures, he got home from work one Friday and couldn't go out because of lockdown so had several drinks at home, being pissed he he decided it would be fun to expose her on the local group on flicker then sent me a message to look on the group, 4 photos of her nude legs open showing her face and cunt with her name and address and a brief history of her sexual adventure's and preferences. I asked him to take them of as it was a local group with about 15 members and was used for local events and photos, I didn't get any response, thinking it's hardly ever used I left it for a while before trying to contact him again no response, the photos were showing 3 or 4 views , I sent him a text message no response numbers were increasing quickly now I think word was getting round by email and text , 50 plus views I phoned him again, no response, a few minutes later I had a message saying he had fallen asleep and would take them off now , numbers were 80 plus now , as we chatted and I calmed down a bit I realised what a turn on it was , he asked if he could do it again the Saturday evening I said yes so 4 more photos and information went on for a couple of hours , again 80 plus hits , wow what a buzz, I told him to go again the Sunday evening he obliged with 6 photos plus info including her phone number, he asked how long for,I said until you get to work tomorrow morning, so 9 o'clock Monday they came off 150plus views , I have never heard anything from anyone about it but we both lost out accounts within a week, by the way she is unaware she is on the internet let alone exposed to the village like that.

Favourite taboo fantasy? Coming back from a family event with Sophie and her mum and dad.

Her dad pours me a whisky and the four of us head upstairs. Sophie and her mum go straight for the bed, and start to kiss each other and strip off while me and her dad take a seat. The women strip, sucking on each other’s tits and fingering each other’s pussies. Sophie beckons her dad over taking his huge cock in her mouth. Safe to say it gets raucous from there on in.

Attachments

• D738CCE1-B137-4F7F-9921-FF557CA1F755.jpeg
    D738CCE1-B137-4F7F-9921-FF557CA1F755.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 105
Favourite taboo fantasy? Coming back from a family event with Sophie and her mum and dad.

Her dad pours me a whisky and the four of us head upstairs. Sophie and her mum go straight for the bed, and start to kiss each other and strip off while me and her dad take a seat. The women strip, sucking on each other’s tits and fingering each other’s pussies. Sophie beckons her dad over taking his huge cock in her mouth. Safe to say it gets raucous from there on in.
Does Sophie know about this? And if she does, how does she feel about it?

Reactions: Stagandslag