what taboo involving your wife would be hottest for you..? Does she know, and would she ever take advantage of it given the opportunity?

Hottest taboo for me would be for her to be completely destroyed by 3 or 4 BBC bulls at the same time. She’s always been attracted to muscular masculine men. Id absolutely love to watch her manhandled by 3 or 4 hung bbc that are built like linebackers. Bareback, vaginal, anal, DP, airtight...2 cream pie loads and 2 facial loads. Damn.
I’m ya man You know it makes sense 👌🏿

Call me gross Call me sick call me whatever you like but the one thing I would have her do anytime I could talk her into it is get fucked by a dog with a huge cock. I feel like a woman who gets so hot and horny that she would willingly let a dog put its hard throbbing cock in her dirty fuckhole and fuck her senseless,all the while pumping her full of dog cum is hot as fuck. There are many benefits to it. She can't get pregnant,can't caymtch any diseases,won't leave you for it,and as long as the two of you don't tell anyone it stays a secret. The dog sure as he'll so t gonna say a word. C'mon...i know I'm not the only guy here who has thought about it.
Unwell mutha fucker

I’d love to do double vaginal with a massive black cock and cum quickly and have my little dick fall out of her and she doesn’t even notice that I am done as the bbc keeps pounding her. He shoots a massive load in her pussy and pulls out then his cum leaks out and covers my limp dick and balls.
Like to sound of that

Reactions: luvtolickyou
Arrrg...I will regret posting this I am sure. My taboo fantasy star well before we got married. I had already had a fantasy that my wife (future wife) would get fucked the day of our wedding in her wedding dress by another guy And that she would walk down the isle in her wedding dress with her pussy secretly full of cum. While we were courting I casually mentioned that I had this fantasy. I was of course a bit drunk at the time. I told my fiancée about it and she gave me that disapproving look that Asian woman can give. I said nothing more after that. As many of you know my wife was a bar girl at that time so she was very used to fucking a lot of different guys. When our wedding day came we were up in her province hav a big Catholic Church wedding. My wife had on a wedding dress we had made special fir her in Hong kong. It was beautiful. I was not allowed to be anywhere near her before the wedding, bad luck you know. I was standing at the alter waiting and I saw how beautiful she looked walking down the isle. She looked stunning in her dress. We did the entire ceremony and then got in the car to have the reception. At the reception I went to take off her garter so I could throw it as is the tradition. As I pulled up her dress I was very surprised to see that she was wearing a garter belt and stockings but no panties, and because I am a stupid idiot I had pulled her dress up a bit too far and exposed her well groomed hairy pussy to most of the guests. when I went to pull of the garter, I noticed it and the side of her leg were wet and somewhat sticky. I just looked into her eyes and she gave me a cute look. I could smell the unmistakable smell of sperm from under her dress. The next hours were agonizing because now I really wanted to get her into the room alone. When we finally did I took off her dres and the odor of sperm filled the room. I asked her and she told me that she remembered my fantasy so she had arranged for an ex boyfriend of hers to fuck her just before the wedding after she had put on her wedding dress. I suppo it was good I didn’t find out earlier because I probably would have skipped the reception.
Made my cock hard. Love that she did that for you.

Reactions: jusme
Well this doesn’t concern my wife but a female co worker - we were chatting about her friends dog being at her house and I jokingly said - was it sniffing about at you and she replied mmmmm and raised her eyebrows up and down a couple of times suggestively then laughed - not yet but u never know - that really got me thinking about her ! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
You like that Margaret ? 😀😀 I have been making a point to chat to this female coworker more often now lol

Absolutely taboo, YES... But my wife and I LOVE to engage in ABDL play. I've been a DL since my early teens (I'm 41 now), and I was completely up front and honest with her from the very beginning with regards to me being a Diaper Lover. She never judged me, or was grossed out by it, and even supported and encouraged my diaper wearing.

After a couple years of allowing me to indulge in my "special interest" (it always been much more than just a kinky sexual fetish to me), she became more and more curious about it herself, and and being the sensual domme that she is with me, it was actually her that suggested we explore the AB side... And from them on, she's been my wife/mommy.

We don't get to indulge in ABDL play nearly as often as either one of us would like to, but to say it's been such in incredible, SPECIAL and unique bonding experience for both of us would be an understatement.

Thanks.
Damn....there are some really strange things people like.
Thats just....beyond me.

But if its what they like...its all on them.

For her to have a long term boyfriend who is hung . For them to spend whole weekends together ,then vacations together, and have at least one child together .
For her to only see him sexualy unless he wants her to fucknhis friends ,brothers , father etc .
And formher to as filthy as he desires .